Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALFRED YOUR FIRED!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ALFRED YOUR FIRED!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ALFRED YOUR FIRED!!!!   ALFRED YOUR FIRED!!!! EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:22 am

"The Camera comes back on with Kevin Nash in the Middle of the ring .... sorrounded by The EHDW locker room , 4 Police , and 12 Security officers"

Kevin Nash :

Alfred look i never wanted this to happen ..... but you forced me to ..... lets take everyone back at what happend ....

"Points at titantron , wich shows a replay of the attack"

----------------------------------------------------
Alfred Louis Perez:
"Well look I got surgery on my back and Neck so I'm back and this time Nash ..
if you try that shit again your gonna get your face fucked up now Nash you can try and get me fired but if you
didn't know you can only fire people on your show.
So if I wanted I could go back there and kick your ass right now and you couldn't do fucking thing about it" The crowd starts to cheer.
"But I wont because that would be too easy insted I'll wait until you least exspect it and
I will kick your ass from here to Antartica!" The crowd cheers.
"So Nash how bout you come out here and face like a man no sneak attacks ....

Kevin Nash:
How Dare you ...Stupid Basterd Call Me out huh who do you think you are? and guess what ...(He enters the ring).. you can't attack me boy ...
i don't care if its only my brand because you know why? when Thor signed me and told me that i was going to be GM .... he said if anyone attack you
or hurts you you can Fire them ...so if you want to take a shot it better be a good one because i will make sure you NEVER! work here again got that?...Good now if you want to talk trash about Raven
then you might as well arrange your Funeral kid...
so i would not try anything stupid because if you do......
My Boy's are going to take you out just like i did to you....

Alfred Louis Perez:
"Well then Nash you must be afraid because if you weren't you wouldn't have to hide behind my old tag partner Thor. I used to respect you Nash but now since you wanna be a little whimp and not even have the balls to take someone out by yourself you and your boys should leave because guess what you can fire me but I'll keep coming back until you rehire me. So Nash since I have the balls to do this......." Alfred hurricaranas Nash and goes up to the top rope and hits a Frog Splash. "Nash you wanna fire me go ahead like I said I'll keep coming back."

John Cena:
As Alfred quickly dives out of the ring, using his great talent of agility to swiftly land on his feet as he makes his way up the ramp. He steps backwards, smiling and taunting a downed Kevin Nash who seems to be recovering from the onslaught. Without warning, without the trademark battle cry of trumpets and sound effects from John Cena's theme song, the curtain is fluffed outward. From the curtains emerges John Cena, his body towering over an average sized Alfred Perez. Alfred takes immediate notice once his back collides into Cena's chest. Alfred using his keen sense of defense, automatically switches to his fighting stance as he glares at Cena. John throws his hands up, palms facing Alfred in a manner of displaying no threat. Perez glances at him, his body slowly relaxing into a more natural stance as Cena then extends his arm, silently asking for the microphone which is in Alf's current possession. Alfred glances side to side, his eyes darting across the crowd which is in a cheering frenzy at the moment. He then takes a hard look at Cena before reluctantly handing him the mic. Cena nods in appreciation, his eyes now shifting into focus on Kevin Nash, who is regaininig a standing position using the ropes.

John Cena
Super
Kevin Nash. I would ask "How are you?", but I wouldn't imagine your answer would be anywhere near good as Alfred here sent you slamming into the mat.

The crowd takes notion to cheer Cena's confirmation that he viewed the desired attack that the fans have been wanting for who knows how long.

John Cena
Super
Now, the reason I'm out here in the public view once again is because I am confused. I'm dumbfounded. I thought that the reason EHDW hired me was to perform in matches. I thought I would be opposing a new round of talent. I thought my competetive side would get a breath of fresh air. So I unpack my bags, force my way into the circle and what do I find? No one wants a piece of Cena...

John lowers his mic slightly, the fans once again steaming off their general frustrations for John. Almost drowning out the high pitched cheers for Cena. John takes a quick glimpse of a confused Alfred before continuing his rant.

John Cena
Super
Alright. I can deal. I tell you what. Since you seem to be having problems with Alfred here, and you like throwing your weight around with your little buddies backstage. How about you have a match schedualed. Kevin Nash and Raven...

The crowd's reasoning of booing have now made Raven and Kevin Nash their targets, the volume increases dramatically.

John Cena
Super
... versus Alfred Perez... and your's truly, John Cena!

The crowd's reaction takes a gradual turn for the better, the cheers overlapping and eventually dominating the howling boos.

John Cena
Super
So how about it? I'm dieing to get some action here and I don't have a problem slamming you just as quickly as Alfred did here. Make it happen!

Alfred Louis Perez :

Alfred grabs Cena's mic and starts to talk. "Cena as much as I would love to tag with you I gotta say if you end up helping me, he will fire you aswell so you can choose but I wouldn't help me if I were you and try not to hurt yourself just because your John Cena doesn't mean your Hulk Hogan or Superman so if you want help me just know what your getting yourself into....." Alfred does Cena's signature "U CANT C ME" taunt to Kevin Nash and leaves as his music hits......

Kevin Nash :

The Answear is No...... and cena if i ever see you again neer me i will fire you .... so get the fuck out of my ring now.....
Kevin Nash gets up and walks to the back..

----------------------------------------------------

Kevin Nash :

so you see ..... as a Result of his actions ALFRED YOUR FIRED!!!!!! ..... Now we can do this the easy way by you just leaving for good ...
or you can do it the hard way by getting Trown out of this arena personaly by The EHDW Looker Room .... The Police and the Security.... so whats it going to be alfred? you dicide your fate..... and also ... if you come near 200 ft from me ... you will be taken to the nearest police station where you will spend the whole Night there .... so i would not think to come back

(TBC by Alfred Only)
Back to top Go down

ALFRED YOUR FIRED!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALFRED YOUR FIRED!!!!   ALFRED YOUR FIRED!!!! EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:52 am

Alfred comes out to no music. "Nash I'll do whatever the fuck I want and right now I wanna kick your ass." The crowd cheers. Alfred runs down the ramp and the police grabs him and handcuffs him. The crowd boos Nash as Nash laughes at Alfred.

Nash: And dont come back.

Nash's music hits and Nash starts to laugh again.
Back to top Go down

ALFRED YOUR FIRED!!!!
Page 1 of 1