Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alfred is back!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alfred is back! Empty
PostSubject: Alfred is back!   Alfred is back! EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:52 pm

The lights turn out all at once and the arena is filled with smoke and the lights come on but they are a dark blue insted of the regular

lights out comes a wrestler wearing a black and dark grey attire with the same color mask. The wrestler walks down the ramp and into the ring.

"Hola EHDW fans, estoy de vuelta y si no sabes quién es soy Alfred Louis Pérez, y yo no tengo ningún problema con nadie allí que no sea Kevin Nash, por lo que Nash traer "sus muchachos", aquí lo usted puede tener algunas personas que le proteja cuando me pongo esta mierda! Hermano no te está tomando el pelo y usted no puede despedirme porque firmé un contrato que dice que usted debe tener al menos un partido en PPV conmigo y si no quieres que me belive continuación, busque en el contrato!"

Alfred waits for a response as he stands in the ring..
Back to top Go down

Alfred is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfred is back!   Alfred is back! EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:38 pm

Kevin Nash comes out Surrounded by 10 of The Local Police officers , He is wearing a BIG SEXY 2011 Shirt .. and Mic in hand

Kevin Nash :

Look Alfred .... Don't make me Trow you out .... again ... and can
we get a Translator out here to tell me what the hell this Idiot just said?

(Crowd Laughs)

But Alfred ... i Except your offer ... at Hardcore Halloween ... it will be
Alfred Perez vs Kevin Nash and a Member of Decapitation Station!!!

But ... here is the twist

If you lose ... you will choose 2 documents 1 has a Pink slip ... the other one Said's if i win you leave me alone ...

but if i lose .... I have To Resign as The GM of Carnage ..... is that a deal ?

(TBC By Afred NO ONE ELSE)
Back to top Go down

Alfred is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfred is back!   Alfred is back! EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:02 pm

Alfred raise his mic to his mouth. "Nash really you need a partner to beat me, I'm a kid and your a giant so ya know what I want a partner aswell same agreements but I get a partner aswell so I have a chance of winning and also my contract says that it must be a match in which there is one or more on BOTH sides so guess what you gotta have a tag match if you wanna pull that shit." The crowd cheers. "So I do agree and now your stuck in a tag match so you, better deal with it!" The crowd cheers as Alfred's theme hits.

Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

Alfred is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfred is back!   Alfred is back! EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Alfred Perez's theme song quickly cut as Phillip Phillips walked out. The crowd didn't even have time to cheer him before he began to speak.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Calm your motherfucking tits. Jesus. Why the fuck do you even need a tag match in the first place? Can't we just have one of them... hmm... what do you call it? Oh yeah, mono e mono. Un à un. One on one. Just the two of you. Why do other people have to get involved in this? Come on.

He shook his head at Alfred and Kevin Nash as they stared at him.

Last edited by Phillip Phillips on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Alfred is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfred is back!   Alfred is back! EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:09 pm

Look Boy ..... i'm in Decapitation Station .... we Hold the Power so Guess what your "Partner is BANNED From Ring Side and i don't Give a FUCK what your contract said's ..... so Guess what .... your contract Does not say " I MAE THE MATCHES AND THE RULES AND I COMMAND PEOPLE" that's what My contract said's your contract said's " WRESTLER" Not anything else so you can't really make something up so ... Thats a Deal See you at Hardcore Halloween !!!
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

Alfred is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfred is back!   Alfred is back! EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:10 pm

Phillip facepalmed, then began to speak again.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Hold up there, Nash. You're right, his contract doesn't say that. But mine does. And I say that you just have a single, one-on-one match. Who's with me?

The crowd cheered in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alfred is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfred is back!   Alfred is back! Empty

Back to top Go down

Alfred is back!
Page 1 of 1