Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alfred being interviewed......

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alfred being interviewed...... Empty
PostSubject: Alfred being interviewed......   Alfred being interviewed...... EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:58 am

Hello I am Jerry "The King" Lawyer here with Alfred Perez. Alfred what are your thoughts of facing Nash at Hardcore Halloween.

Alfred Perez

Well King I know I requested this match but, it wont be easy. Nash all I gotta say is that you and me have some problems and this is just the best way to settle them in the ring at HARDCORE HALLOWEEN!" The crowd cheers but wait, who is this behind Alfred. King starts to back away... "King whats wrong why are you looking at me like that?" King backs away out of the camra shot. "King........ KING!

The man behind Alfred turns him around and hits the Rock Bottom on Alfred.

"Al I was told to do this for the one thing and the only thing I love...........MONEY so now your screawed and Nash your welcome........"

The camra cuts off as the crowd boos The Rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alfred being interviewed......   Alfred being interviewed...... EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:04 am

suddenly the camera comes on again as edge comes over and stares at the rock and alfred

Edge

Dude this was my job but you can help me trash him some more.

Edge picks up a chair and passes it to the rock then picks up his own chair and they stand behind alfred as he stands. Con Chair To by Edge and Rocky

Edge

Dont worry Rock i'll give you half the share. You were supposed to attack Al next week but oh well.

Edge leaves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alfred being interviewed......   Alfred being interviewed...... EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:08 am

The Rock looks into the camra and says. "Do you smell what The Rock is cookin?" The Rock laughes and the crowd boos as the camra goes off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfred being interviewed......   Alfred being interviewed...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Alfred being interviewed......
Page 1 of 1