Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Austin Cross does shit.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Austin Cross does shit. Empty
PostSubject: Austin Cross does shit.   Austin Cross does shit. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:51 pm

Austin Cross stood in the ring, a Mic in his hand. "Guys, I'm sure you know by now, but D.S. has a T-Shirt you should buy. Phil told me to say that." He grinned, but suddenly his face became darker. "Now, you know, I lasted a hell of a long time in that Title match on Demolition. Now, Jeff Hardy got the best of me once. And, obviously, he doesn't want me having a chance, because he denied me a re-match." Boo's rang out from the crowd. "Now, that's okay. EHDW has alot of titles. But which one do you want for me to go for? I asked that question on my twitter, @AustinFuckin'Cross, and people said that i'm a fucking Psycho, and it should be against the Hardcore Champion, Mark Henry. I'm not afraid of ANYONE, much less a huge, ugly, stinky ass Teddy Bear." Cheers and laughs come from the crowd. "I know i'm rambling, but that's okay, right? I know you guys don't have any dates or anything, because you watch Pro-Wrestling!" Laughs boom from the crowd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross does shit.   Austin Cross does shit. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:04 pm

The laughter stops immediately when Henry's music hits. Mark Henry makes his way down to the ring with the EHDW Hardcore Championship on his shoulder. Mark Henry locked eyes with Austin Cross while he enters the ring. Mark Henry grabs a mic and once again locked eyes with Austin Cross.

Mark Henry

Austin Cross it's nice to see you again. Last time we was face to face I singled handedly took away the tag team titles away from the fouinders of Decapitation Station. Last time I check I've beaten you soo badly that you didn't compete for a while. Austin Cross you come back to in ring competition as a pitiful ma you are a shell over your overrated self.

Mark Henry shook his head at Austin

Mark Henry

Ever since I took you out Austin over at EWF I've became more vicious more destructive that every man who came in my path has be desimated. You were the very first person who felt my wrath and I wonder do you still have what it takes to fight ? Now all you are is a sell boy bum trying to get people to buy your tacky shirts and trying to get some cheap laugh just to feel better about yourself and hoepfully just to hear the crowd's reaction to adore you lbefore you got your ass whooped by me. Austin you are soo pitiful that your not even a threat anymore you couldn't beat a jobber like Jeff Hardy for the Light Heavyeight championship and it only took you one slip up to lose. I was suprised that you weren't the first one out to be honest.

Mark Henry looked at his title then look back at Austin Cross

Mark Henry

So one of your poor foresaken twitter followers tweeted you to challenge me for the EHDW Hardcore Championship. And you say that your not afraid of me? I've been insulted earlier today and I'm still pissed off from what that certain person. Now you want to throw salt in the wound ? Well Austin if we ever face each other again I'm makin sure that I put you down for good. And as for that twitter follower who wants to see you face me for this title well then his wish is granted. Whatever match we are in I'm willing to put my title on the line and I hope whoever sent that tweet watches because he will see his hero Austin Cross losing to me and I will name you AUSTIN FUCKING BITCH!

Mark Henry dropped his mic and held his title in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross does shit.   Austin Cross does shit. EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:48 pm

Austin showed mock suprise. "I'm shocked. SHOCKED, Henry, that you follow me in Twitter." Laughs and Cheers. Austins grin faded. "You know who told me to do that? You know who told me to challenged you? MR. Thor Jorgenson." Cheers. "And i'm gonna listen to him. YOU. ME. That title. IN A MOTHER FUCKING CROSS MATCH!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross does shit.   Austin Cross does shit. Empty

Back to top Go down

Austin Cross does shit.
Page 1 of 1