Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES! Empty
PostSubject: Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES!   Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:33 pm

https://youtu.be/9tTOd282400?t=42s

Austin Cross stands on the stage, looking out at everyone. He's smiling, but you can see a gleam of cockiness in his face. He strides down to the ring, slapping hands and cheering the fans. When he gets in the Ring, he grabs a Mic. "Guys, if you've followed me since the beginning of my Career, you Would know that I CAN be a Singles Competitor. I was UEW's first and ONLY Global Champion. I was EWF's Television Champion. Hell, at one time I was even an INTERNET CHAMPION." Cheers erupt from the reference. "Anyway, guys, I would like to be a Singles Wrestler again. And if any of you Pansies back there have any fuzz on your peaches, get out here and face your NIGHTMARE!" CHEEEEEERRRRRSSSSS from the fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES!   Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:37 pm

"Come on, if nobody challenges me, I will make a very exciting announcement. Well, for me and the fans!"
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES!   Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:41 pm

After a long period of silence, Austin was just about to speak again, when, all of the sudden, a familiar song hit the PA system...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZwFkmAc4_o#t=3m21s

The crowd cheered, though confused as to why it was Austin's tag team partner Phillip Phillips stepping up to the challenge. Phillip raised the microphone in his hand, and his music was cut.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Austin, bro! It's great to see you're back wrestling...

The crowd cheered for Phillip and Austin.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
But I guess you're up for singles competition now, huh? Well, that's cool with me. As far as I'm concerned, Decapitation Station is still going strong, and to be a good tag team, you have to be able to fight your partner, amirite?

He shrugged, then focused his gaze back to Austin, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES!   Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Austin looked down at the ground, not expecting Phil to challenge him. "Uh i'm-i'm sorry Phil, But I don't think thats-" he got cut off by loud boo's, and certain language not exactly PG. Austin looked up grinning. "Fooled you guys! I'll sure as hell face you Phil!" Austin grinned and looked up at all the cheering fans.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES!   Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:48 pm

At this point, Phillip was walking up the steel steps; he was nearing the ring as he talked to Austin. After he entered the ring, he walked up to his best friend, tag team partner, and now apparently his opponent, and held out his hand for Austin to shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES!   Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:49 pm

Austin looked at Phil for a moment, before grabbing his hand and shaking it. Austin backed into his corner, removing his shirt and stretching.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES!   Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Phillip grinned, and the crowd cheered. He pulled of his Decapitation Station t-shirt to reveal a pair of colorful tights adorned with abstract patterns and, of course, his name. He leaned in his corner, and the ref called for the bell.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES!   Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Ding ding ding!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES!   Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:10 pm

Austin immediately kicked Phil in his right knee, putting alot of strength into it. When Phil went down Austin ran back and went for a Shining Wizard.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES!   Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:13 pm

Austin tackled Phillip down with a shining wizard, then went up top. He jumped off for a moonsault, but Phil rolled out of the way and sent Austin crashing to the canvas. Phillip got back up on his feet, then backed up in the corner before charging forward and hitting Austin with a flip senton.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES!   Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:15 pm

Austin sat upright after Phil's whole body crashed into him. He rolled out of the ring, gasping and moaning in pain. he reached under the ring and grabbed his Brass Knuckles, stuffing them into his boot. Phil walked over to the ropes, and Austin pulled a Hot-Shot before climbing to the top rope. He went off, trying for a 450 Splash.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES!   Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:17 pm

Austin finally hit the diving move, and he tried to cover Phil.

1... kickout!

Austin was getting a bit frustrated, and he began to lift Phillip back up, who nailed him with a low blow. Austin turned around from the impact, holding his crotch in pain, and Phil hit a bridging German suplex.

1... 2... kickout!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES!   Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Austin looked at the ref and screamed " COME ON REF!" and then turned to Phil and thought "I tought him well.". Austin then pulled his Signature move the Stun-Gun out of nowhere. He jumped on Phil, hooking his leg for the pin.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES!   Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:25 pm

1... 2... kickout!

Austin got back up to his feet, and went for a Chipper, but Phil rolled out of the way and Austin ended up just stomping the ground. Now they were both up, and they were trading punches. Phillip hit Austin with a couple low roundhouse kicks, then finished off with a superkick. Austin toppled to the ground, but Phillip began to lift him up again, and he got in a front facelock. He ran up the ropes, then hit a tornado DDT before pinning Austin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES!   Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:29 pm

1...2... Austin grabbed the rope next to them. The ref called for the rope break and Phillip got into his face. Austin pulled himself up on wobbly legs, and managed to climb onto the top rope. He waited for Phil to get over the GOOD call and turn around, and then Cross leaped at him, hitting his Finisher the Crossbody. Austin wasn't done there though. He pulled Phil to the middle of the ring before locking in the Crossface!
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES!   Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Phillip struggled in Austin's finishing submission hold. He had it locked in tight. Somehow, though, Phillip managed to roll out of it and and get Austin in a tight hammerlock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES!   Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:37 pm

Austin was really in a predicament, as he was kinda rusty in the ring. The Ref asked if Cross was done, and Cross brought his head up, knocking the Ref completely unconscious. Phil jumped off, and started examining the ref. Cross silently slid out of the ring, and looked under the ring before grabbing a Kendo Stick. He slid back in, whacking him in the back off the Knee. Cross then started stomping on the same knee, the one he kicked in the beginning of the match. Cross then went to the Top Rope, and did a Double Foot Stomp on the same knee.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES!   Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:44 pm

Phillip clutched his knee in pain. As Austin taunted to the crowd, Phillip attempted to get up, but his knee gave in. He grabbed the rope for support, and stumbled back to his feet. Austin turned around, and Phillip knocked him down with a huge spear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES!   Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:13 pm

Austin writhed in pain, but was playing possum. He rolled Phil up and put him in a kneebar.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES!   Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Phillip struggled, an immense amount of pressure being put on his already injured knee. Phillip attempted to crawl towards the ropes, but Austin pulled him back to the center of the ring. Phillip hesitated, slapping his hand on the canvas once, but not the three times that would officially make it a tap out. He hit it one more time, making it two. However, he hesitated the last one, allowing Austin to keep the hold in longer. Finally, Phillip couldn't bear the pain anymore. He repeatedly nailed the canvas with his palm, and the referee signaled for the bell.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES!   Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Ding ding ding!
Here's your winner... Austin... Cross!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES!   Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:41 pm

Austin Cross got up, a mixture of relief and pain on his face. He helped P2 up, then shook his hand. The fans went crazy, and Austin and Phillip embraced in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES!   Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES! Empty

Back to top Go down

Austin Cross wants a match, BITCHES!
Page 1 of 1