Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fortune newest memeber.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fortune newest memeber..... Empty
PostSubject: Fortune newest memeber.....   Fortune newest memeber..... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:25 pm

The crowd boos hearing the music of Fortune. AJ Styles makes his appearance on stage and with him is the rest of the members of Fortune. Chris Tame, Zeke Nero, abd the tag team champions Michael and Christian. Fortune makes there way down to the ring. AJ Styles grabs a mic

AJ Styles

Ever since the debut of Fortune began alot of people has decided to join my cause to bring an end to the fake ass losers call DS and change this company for the better. And ever since then we started with four and we ended up with five. Now the faction has increased again adding another member to Fortune and with his help come Hardcore Holloween we will make a statement that DS is over and there time here in EHDW is over. So now let me introduce to you the newest member of FORTUNE

The members of Fortune waits for the newest member

TBC only: Mystery member
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortune newest memeber.....   Fortune newest memeber..... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:26 pm

Cody Rhodes walked down the ramp a bit, his title over his shoulders, looking over the members of Fortune.

He then pulled out a mic.

"Let's just cut to the chase...I joined Fortune because I want to put that persistent bastard P2 away for good..so let me make you guys a deal. You be there during my match with P2 at Hardcore Halloween and make sure I win..and in return, i'll help you guys make sure DS is out of the game for good."

Cody reached out his hand for AJ Styles to shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortune newest memeber.....   Fortune newest memeber..... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:38 pm

AJ Styles shook Cody's hand

AJ Styles

Okay then you got yourself a deal. Welcome to the famil Cody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortune newest memeber.....   Fortune newest memeber..... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:19 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_RVId9OkgI&feature=player_detailpage

Christina Tame walks inside the ring,AJ Styles and Cody Rhodes have a confused look on their faces,Christina climbs the apron and she enters the ring

Christina Tame

Hey AJ,hey Cody I wanted to say that fortune is looking great so far,you have done good AJ,so have you been thinking about adding in a women to this fine stable,I would enjoy helping you,and you will be surprized trust me *Christina winks* so what do you say?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortune newest memeber.....   Fortune newest memeber..... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:16 am

Cody looked at Christina with a confused look.

Hold on a second here. Who said we need talentless eye candy in this stable?

He then put the mic to his side, and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortune newest memeber.....   Fortune newest memeber..... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:21 am

Christina Tame

Who are you calling a talented eye candy,I have defeated every diva who stood in my way,I even defeated men while i was training back in WWA,in fact I'm pretty sure that i can beat you in a match in this ring whenever you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortune newest memeber.....   Fortune newest memeber..... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:25 am

Cody laughed a bit.

Well, i'm heavily booked, so I don't know about that..but i'm sure the only surprise i'd get from you would be in the form of a disappointment. If you want me to take you seriously, prove that you can wrestle..I don't know about AJ Styles here, but he may agree with me.

Cody then adjusted the title belt a bit on his shoulder and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortune newest memeber.....   Fortune newest memeber..... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:28 am

Christina looks at AJ Styles waiting for a response
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortune newest memeber.....   Fortune newest memeber..... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:17 am

AJ Styles

Christina your in. As your first job I want you to accompany Cody Rhodes in his match against P2 for the International championhsip at Hardcore Holloween. As for now Christina you will be acompaning Cody Rhodes in all of his matches for now on until I say otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortune newest memeber.....   Fortune newest memeber..... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:21 am

Cody seemed bewildered at this statement....

Listen here..

Cody then glared at Christina.

If you don't do your job right at Hardcore Halloween...and I somehow end up without this championship..I will make you pay...

He then looked towards AJ Styles.

..and half of the blame will go towards you for making this stupid decision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortune newest memeber.....   Fortune newest memeber..... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:22 am

Christina Tame stares at Cody Rhodes for a second then she sighs and replies:

Christina Tame

Thanks AJ,I'll do my best to help Fortune

AJ sits on the bottom rope and Christina goes through it and leaves the arena
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortune newest memeber.....   Fortune newest memeber..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Fortune newest memeber.....
Page 1 of 1