Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kurt Angle Debut Promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kurt Angle Debut Promo Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Angle Debut Promo   Kurt Angle Debut Promo EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Kurt Angle's music hits the arena and the fans of EHDW was suprise to hear his music. Kurt Angle comes out from backstage and makes his appearance on stage. Kurt Angle looks down to the ground and then he looks up and puts his arms up and points to the sky. At that moment Red,White and Blue fireworks begins to shoot out. Kurt Angle looks at the audience and they began to chant "U Suck" over and over again. Kurt Angle begins to make his way to the ring, Kurt Angle climbs the steel steps and enters the ring. Then Kurt Angle opreads his arms out and spun around a little then he grabbed a mic. Kurt Angle smiled and began to speak.

Kurt Angle

Yes it's true your Olympic Hero has finally came to EHDW. In case you don't know who I am my name is Jurt Angle the greatest wrestler of all times. Back in 1996 I have won my first gold medal and before I went into a wrestling organizaion I became a NCAA champion by beating a man who is bigger than me and at the time I was the first man to win that cahampionshsip at that weight. I'm really a wrestling prodigy because every wrestling company I worked for I became the top dog winning that organizaion world championship. I am a 12 time world champion and me coming here to EHDW won't be no different because soon enough I will be the world champion here.

Kurt Angle smiled while the fans chanted "U Suck"

Kurt Angle

At Carnage my I start my EHDW debut against The Great One of EHDW The Rock. Which this man and I went way back having classic matches but unlike him while he was making movies I was winning. When The Rock left wrestling I took the time to perfect my craft and now I'm better than ever. So Rocky I can't wait until our match on Carnage because you are giving me another chance to humiliate you. I'll make you scream and cry when I put you in an Ankle lock and make you TAP out. SO get ready Rocky because you are going to be my stepping stone to the top.
Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle Debut Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Debut Promo   Kurt Angle Debut Promo EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:04 pm

The Rock walks out from the lockeroom with the crowd booing. "WHO IN THE BLUE HELL ARE YOU?" Kurt Angle: "I'm..." The Rock inturuputes. "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOU ARE! Because on Carnage The Rock's foot will be stuck in your ass and you will be on the mat crying as The Rock hits The Rock's Elbow ON YOUR CANDYASS! IF YA SMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAEEAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.........WHAT THE ROCK......................is cookin." The Rock raise one eyebrow and starts to walk backstage...
Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle Debut Promo
Page 1 of 1