Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chris/Christina Tame Promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chris/Christina Tame Promo Empty
PostSubject: Chris/Christina Tame Promo   Chris/Christina Tame Promo EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:33 am

Chris and Christina Tame come in and the crowd goes into boos

Chris Tame

Today me and Christina are going in a one on two match against one of EHDW CEO's...Leon Young *The crowd bursts into cheers* SHUT UP YOU IDIOTS! Now we all now who will win *Chris Tame points at himself* yes me and Christina are going to destroy Leon *Crowd starts booing more and more by second* and prove that we deserve to be the FACE,I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!As I was saying we will prove that we deserve to BE..the face..of..EHDW.

Chris hands Christina the mic

Christina Tame

And we will do that because unlike you turtles and losers here we are WINNERS,and we win CHAMPIONSHIPS,tonight, Leon Young will debut,and he will be intimidated by me and Chris,so Leon Young if you can hear us now ,be aware because we can strike at any moment,we don't play with your rules we play with OUR rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uUK7y5CPADQ

Before they can leave....
(TBC anyone)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris/Christina Tame Promo   Chris/Christina Tame Promo EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:57 am

Daniel Red enters at the top of the ramp and starts walking down with a mic.

He stops at about the middle and buts the mic to his lip.

Daniel Red

Chris and Christina Tame I think I speak for everybody when I say SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

The fans laugh and Daniel continues

Daniel Red

I mean in my years of wrestling I have ever met two people with bigger egos as you.

He is now in the ring and stareing Chris Tame in the eyes

So basicly what I am saying is FUCK you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris/Christina Tame Promo   Chris/Christina Tame Promo EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Chris starts laughing in Daniel

Chris Tame

You know Daniel,there is a reason why we have a big ego,there is.

Christina Tame

Yeah umm maybe because we are winners,unlike you.

Chris Tame

You know,Chris Jericho had a big ego,he became the first undisputed champion,Edge has ego,he is a 11 time world champion and is the first to win Royal Rumble,King Of The Ring and Money In The Bank all together,and one day me and Christina we will be just like them,while you are still here appearing once every month,LOSER.

*Crowd Boos*

You come here everyday to kiss up to these fans and this is where it takes you *Chris Points at Red* and this is where I am going to take you *Chris hits Daniel red in the skull with the microphone and starts stomping away at him with Christina*.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris/Christina Tame Promo   Chris/Christina Tame Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris/Christina Tame Promo
Page 1 of 1