Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I DESERVE MY FIRST MATCH!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I DESERVE MY FIRST MATCH!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I DESERVE MY FIRST MATCH!!!!   I DESERVE MY FIRST MATCH!!!! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:31 pm

Christian comes out to the ring with a mic on his hand*

Christian:

".................I joined here about a week ago.......I was scheduled to have a match tonight......but for some reason that asshole called "Phillip Phillips" canceled it........probably because he knew I was going to win and go on to face a champ............but of course Phil didnt wanted that......I WAS SCREWED OUT OF MY FIRST MATCH AND I DEMAND ONE RIGHT NOW!!!!!"

*Christian pauses for a second and sighs*

Christian:

"In fact I dont want a "normal" match I want a title match!!!! I dont care what title is on the line as long as one is in it..........but I would prefer it to be for the EHDW championship..........but wait wait wait this wont happen as Phillip hates me I mean he showed it by canceling the match I EARNED!!!! And you know what Phillip if you dont think I can actually be a champion put someone in front of me and I will kick his ass!!!!!

I deserve one match...............And I will get it!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I DESERVE MY FIRST MATCH!!!!   I DESERVE MY FIRST MATCH!!!! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:56 pm

Kevin Nash comes out wearing his "BIG SEXY 2011 " Shirt ,
as he walks down the ramp he gets a mic and starts talking

Kevin Nash :

Look Christian .... i know how it feels .... but i like to help people like you ... so lets see how you feel about a Tag Team match?
you and Micheal McGullicutty vs Daniel Red and ...Eugene ? that sounds fair
He smirks then looks at christian .... so yes or no?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I DESERVE MY FIRST MATCH!!!!   I DESERVE MY FIRST MATCH!!!! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:03 am

Christian thinks awile before answering but he finally makes his mind up

Christian:

Its a deal!!!

Christian offers a handshake to Kevin Nash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I DESERVE MY FIRST MATCH!!!!   I DESERVE MY FIRST MATCH!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I DESERVE MY FIRST MATCH!!!!
Page 1 of 1