Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edge requests a match

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Edge requests a match Empty
PostSubject: Edge requests a match   Edge requests a match EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:29 am

Edge comes out with no music.

Edge

So I haven't been given a proper match yet. Yeah sure I fought Austin yesterday, but lost cause the ref doesn't know how to do his job. So I am asking right now for a match at Demolition. Now someone get the hell out here if you dare fight me in a match. Oh and let's have it fought under my own rules. To win you must have your opponent be on the ground for more than 20 seconds, weapons are legal and laid out in the ring, and the match will be contested inside a barbed wire cage and to prevent escape the floor outside the cage will be covered in nails. So who wants to fight against me in this hellish match?

Edge waits for a bit

TBC:anyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edge requests a match   Edge requests a match EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:09 pm

*Cole appears on the titantron*

"Hello, Edge. I see you're the same vampire biker as always, in your stupid fake leather coat. It seems you've forgotten about our upcoming match, are you too idiotic to remember simple words and conversations? I would gladly fight you now, but I'm here in New York City, in EHDW headquarters, doing some.... business. That's why I've contacted someone to fight you in my place. That someone is... THIS MAN RIGHT HERE!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edge requests a match   Edge requests a match EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:41 pm

The Dark Angel walks out with a mic in hand

"Well, well well. Edge. I can tell you that these match terms are hardly threatening, It is right up my alley."

He smirked

"When I first addressed the fans and roster of EHDW I said I would break down this company and Edge, I shall start with you"

He stopped waiting for a response
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edge requests a match   Edge requests a match EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:50 pm

"Kevin Nash shows up at the Titantron"

Look Edge you don't decide what your matches are going to be ....... Management does so ... so this match
is not happening .... but if you want a fair match without these confusing Stipulations ... then who ever you choose you will go 1 on 1 in a Steel Cage match is that ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edge requests a match   Edge requests a match EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:32 am

Edge stares at the titantron

Edge

Aren't you the GM of Carnage? Also I don't see how these rules are confusing. Both me and my opponent know how to win. We have to get up before a ref's 20 count. The barbed wire cage,weapons, and nails are to make it even worse of a match. I will go into this match and you can't do anything about it Nash.

Edge laughs then Austin Cross's music hits.

TBC:Austin Cross
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edge requests a match   Edge requests a match EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:27 pm

Cross walked out, smirking at Kevin Nash. "Learn who your Superstars are, and who are mine." He then turned to Edge. "What do I say? Wel.. the stakes aren't high enough." He raised his Hardcore Title in the air. "I'm putting #1 Contendership on the line. BUT, i'm the Special ref for the match. This will be at the next Demolition. Any questions? Too bad." Cheers erupted as Cross began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edge requests a match   Edge requests a match Empty

Back to top Go down

Edge requests a match
Page 1 of 1