Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ENOUGH WITH THE BORING WRESTLERS!!!!! .... Because EHDW just got COOLER !!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ENOUGH WITH THE BORING WRESTLERS!!!!! .... Because EHDW just got COOLER !!!! Empty
PostSubject: ENOUGH WITH THE BORING WRESTLERS!!!!! .... Because EHDW just got COOLER !!!!   ENOUGH WITH THE BORING WRESTLERS!!!!! .... Because EHDW just got COOLER !!!! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:02 pm

The Fans Boo as they Hear Kevin Knoxville's Theme hit , he is wearing his usual Street attire ENOUGH WITH THE BORING WRESTLERS!!!!! .... Because EHDW just got COOLER !!!! Michael_mcgillicutty_0pfhy
He Grabs a Mic and enters the ring .... as he does he puts it close to his mouth and starts speaking .....

Kevin Knoxville:

Hello EHDW !!!! , i just want to say ... Thank you Kevin Nash for telling me to come here ...
without you i would have never ended up here.. i am glad i did because i have been watching your shows and they all Lacking something
...and that's TALENT!!!! ... I was voted the Most CHARISMATIC SUPERSTAR in the other company i was in... so that means this place is not going to
A ... Lack Talent .... B .... Be BOOOORIIING !!!!! and C...... 20x more AMAZING now that i am here !!!! so That is all i have to say to you Idiots that buy tickets to see
boring ass people Wrestle ....

He Exits the ring and heads backstage .... (END OF PROMO)
Back to top Go down

ENOUGH WITH THE BORING WRESTLERS!!!!! .... Because EHDW just got COOLER !!!!
Page 1 of 1