Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome your 1st ever EHDW Tag Team Champion !!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Welcome your 1st ever EHDW Tag Team Champion !!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome your 1st ever EHDW Tag Team Champion !!!   Welcome your 1st ever EHDW Tag Team Champion !!! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Michael McGillicutty Enters the arena with Both EHDW and PCW Tag Team Championships ... Mic in hand

Michael McGillicutty

Hello .... My Name is Michael McGillicutty .... and i am the First ever EHDW Tag Team Champion
along with my fellow fortune member Christian
i am also the PCW Tag Team Champion with my partner Jacob Wolfe ...
if you don't know what PWI is then let me tell it to you ... Pure Championship Warzone...
But the reason i am here is because ... since i am a Champion here ...
i deserve a 5 Star Contract .... you know what i'm talking about Kevin Nash , Phillip , and Austin so Just like Mark Henry ,
Cole Scorpio , and the other Champions have 5 Star .... Bank accounts , Locker Room , and a 5 star ... Contract !
so i want that contract filled and accepted before tomorrow ... if not .. well lets just say .... you never see the Most Charismatic superstar in EHDW ..
ever again .. ohh and if i leave i'm taking the EHDW Tag Title with me ... so Kevin Nash you have untill today to Accept it ...and as for Trent Barretta
i want to face you next week deal?

The Crowd waits for Trent Barretta to answer ...

(TBC by Trent Barretta only)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome your 1st ever EHDW Tag Team Champion !!!   Welcome your 1st ever EHDW Tag Team Champion !!! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:52 pm

Trent Barreta walked out, with a grin and a stick of gum, both of which he seemed to always have. Another thing he often had with him was a microphone, which he was holding now. The crowd cheered as he walked down the ramp, gradually nearing the ring and his challenger, Michael McGillicutty, in it. After finally entering, he began to speak.

TRENT BARRETA
Michael... I'd be more than happy to kick your ass, any day, all day, every day. When do you want it? I'm free all week.

He smirked, glancing at McGillicutty as he waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome your 1st ever EHDW Tag Team Champion !!!   Welcome your 1st ever EHDW Tag Team Champion !!! EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:22 pm

Michael McGillicutty

You know what Trent how about at Hradcore Halloween .. we have
our self a match ?
but this match will be for the TV Title what do you say Trent ?
and also just to let you know i am the 1st Ever Tag Team Champion ! not you , not your partner ...
but me and Fortune ... and that just means we are better than you

He waits for treant to reply

(TBC by Trent ONLY)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome your 1st ever EHDW Tag Team Champion !!!   Welcome your 1st ever EHDW Tag Team Champion !!! EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:30 pm

Trent rolled his eyes.

TRENT BARRETA
First of all, Michael, there is no Television Championship here in EHDW...

He shook his head in pity.

TRENT BARRETA
But how about this... maybe we could compete for the Light Heavyweight Championship instead?

Trent was about to finish, but thought of something else.

TRENT BARRETA
Oh, and you aren't better than me. You aren't better than Daniel Red. You aren't better than every last goddamn member of Decapitation Station.

Trent violently dropped the microphone then exited the arena.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome your 1st ever EHDW Tag Team Champion !!!   Welcome your 1st ever EHDW Tag Team Champion !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome your 1st ever EHDW Tag Team Champion !!!
Page 1 of 1