Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No rival for Christian

Go down 
AuthorMessage

No rival for Christian Empty
PostSubject: No rival for Christian   No rival for Christian EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Christian comes out to the ring with his tag-belt on his shoulders and with a mic on his hand

Christian:

"Well well well,you have your first ever tag-team champion here in the ring!!!! And not the mention that I was the one that got the win back in Carnage........and this week I´m facing no one else than Daniel Red a man that says that he respects me.............Thing that I dont beliebe"

The crowd start booing Christian as he just smiles

Christian:

"He´s just lying...........he wants me to have mercy with him becuase he knows I´m better than him!!!! And what is with this bullshit saying he wants the "old" Christian in the ring.............I dont understand this becuase I know I´m better than before since I stopped caring about you pieces of shit!!!!!"

The crowd start throwing pieces of shit to Christian

Christian:

"You see this is what I´m talking about just brainless people would start shitting in front of millions of people and start throwing pieces of it at me............with that say I´m going to destroy Daniel without mercy and everyone that dares to challenge me will suffer the same"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rival for Christian   No rival for Christian EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:21 pm

[center]

Reach for the sky blares across the PA system and the lights turn a shade of red.

Out comes Daniel Red wearing his street attire.

Insted of his normal ring entrence he just hops over the tope rope and stares Christan.

He finally grabs a mic and puts it to his lips

Daniel Red:"You see Christan that's where you're wrong I do respect everything you have done for sports entertainment."

The crowd erupts with cheers seeing somebody finnaly stand up to Christan

Daniel Red:"But what you are doing now it...it sickins me why would you do this all just for a title?"

TBC:Christan only
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rival for Christian   No rival for Christian EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:26 pm

Christian stares at Daniel

Christian:

"You ask me why am I doing everything for a title?!...........Why not? I´m sure you would do the same even when you denied it when you are so close to the gold there´s nothing you can do about it.....But I forgot that you have never been close to winning a title because you SUCK!!!!!!

"I see you are mad so why dont you come down here and fight like a real man!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rival for Christian   No rival for Christian EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:28 pm

Daniel walks down to the ring and enters he get ready to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rival for Christian   No rival for Christian EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:30 pm

Edge comes out in a ref shirt and tells each person to stand in their corners then tells the bell keeper to ring the bell while Daniel Red looks on in anger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rival for Christian   No rival for Christian EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:33 pm

Daniel and Christan lock-up Daniel get the upper hand and a chin lock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rival for Christian   No rival for Christian EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Christian irish wips Daniel Red and hits a SPEEEEEEEEEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

He now covers Daniel!!!! Edge starts the count..........1...........2.......and a kickout but Edge says its a 3 and he calls for the bell!!!!!

Daniel is pissed and now he starts attacking Edge!!!!!!

Christian sees what´s happening and he tries stopping Daniel but he can´t and he starts attacking him too............now Daniel turns back and a SPEAR by Edge!!!!!

Edge now gets Christian up as they both head to the back...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rival for Christian   No rival for Christian EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:39 pm

Daniel lies in pain he starts to get up and does.

He picks up a mic."Christan when we meet at demolition if you,re not to scared face me in a Triple Cage match what do you say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rival for Christian   No rival for Christian EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Edge then turns around and starts talking with christian and they head back to the ring.

Edge and Christian both pull out a chair and head into the ring they hit a Con-Chair-To. Edge now tells christian to get Daniel in killswitch position. Christian does so and Edge picks up Red's legs. Edge puts his elbow on Red's back and tells christian to flip the switch. Christian hits the Killswitch and Edge hits an elbow drop on Red at the same time. Edge then goes out of the ring and steals two sprites from some fans and pops them both open. Edge gives one to Christian and they both pop the sprites open and pour them all over Red and then leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No rival for Christian   No rival for Christian EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:47 pm

Before leaving Christian grabs a mic

Christian:

I accept!!!!!

Christian drops the mic on Daniel´s face and then he walks to the back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No rival for Christian   No rival for Christian Empty

Back to top Go down

No rival for Christian
Page 1 of 1