Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christian shot on Fortune and AJ Styles

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Christian shot on Fortune and AJ Styles Empty
PostSubject: Christian shot on Fortune and AJ Styles   Christian shot on Fortune and AJ Styles EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:38 pm

Christian comes down to the ring with a mic on his hand and his tag-team belt on his shoulders

Christian:

"Well the Hardcore Halloween match-card has been released and I dont have a match!!!! This really doesnt suprise me at all seeing how Fortune´s leader is none other than AJ Styles,you see Michael and I won the tag-team belts and now they´re defending them in a 6-man tag match...........without us!!!!!"

"I find it unfair how we did all the work and they are taking all the credit by defending the championships...............I SHOULD BE IN THAT MATCH!!!.................And trust me I will be on it"

Christian stops for a second

Christian:

"I should be Fortune´s leader not AJ Styles!!!! Everything he does are stupid descicions first he lets that fluke champion Cody Rhodes join our group then Rhodes beats the crap outta Christina Tame and what does Styles do?NOTHING!!!!! Fortune deserves a worthy leader someone who actually cares about the group..........AJ Styles I want you to come here right now!!!!!"

"I challenge you to a hardcore match and if I win I become the leader of Fortune!!!.............."

(TBC by AJ Styles)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian shot on Fortune and AJ Styles   Christian shot on Fortune and AJ Styles EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:18 pm

AJ Styles makes his appearance on stage with a mic in hand

AJ Styles

First off Christian don't blame me for you not being in the match. Blame the guy who set the card up and overlooking your ass. But though you do have a point Christian I also think it's unfari that your not even in the match after you was the one who picked up the victory in the first place. Christian tell you what I want you to lead Fortune inside the Chambers of Horror match at Hardcore Halloween.

AJ Styles sighed

AJ Styles

Ok Christian everything I do for this group is to help it not hinder our progress here in EHDW. If I weren't mistaken I was the one who suggested you to be in your tag match and I have got info that your partner Michael has quit. So for now you will be teaming up with your buddy Edge. I feel that you will get more victories this way without Michael holding you back. So I hope you don't have anymore complaints Christian cuz if you do we can discuss it in our lockerroom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian shot on Fortune and AJ Styles   Christian shot on Fortune and AJ Styles EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:26 pm

Christian laughs and then continues to talk

Christian:

"You made the right desicion Styles as I will lead Fortune into victory unlike you would do and its nice to see that my partner is someone I can actually trust in"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian shot on Fortune and AJ Styles   Christian shot on Fortune and AJ Styles EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:20 am

*Nero comes out with a mic and a confused look on his face*

Zeke Nero
Woah, Woah wait AJ your going to choose him the guy who's starting to whine because he's not in a match to lead Fortune in the Chamber of Horrors match. What do you think Christian is going to accomplish I mean I deserve to lead the team not him. Come AJ you know me and you know that I am more capable of leading Fortune to vitory so what do you say AJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian shot on Fortune and AJ Styles   Christian shot on Fortune and AJ Styles Empty

Back to top Go down

Christian shot on Fortune and AJ Styles
Page 1 of 1