Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AJ Styles speaks.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

AJ Styles speaks. Empty
PostSubject: AJ Styles speaks.   AJ Styles speaks. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:01 pm

AJ Styles shows up on stage wearing an expensive suit . A remix reaction comes from the crowd and Styles makes his way down to the ring, Styles grabs a mic and enters the ring . Before Styles spoke he gave a little smirk then he put a mic near his mouth

AJ Styles

Wow it's been a while since I have actually spoken without replying to someone's demands it get kind of tiresome if you ask me. ALot of things has went down for the past couple of weeks. Esecially when we have a new Hardcore Champion to a new Light Heavyweight champions. And also the biggest shocker is that the destructive Mark Henry has been tooken out of action for a while. So things has been kind of hectic but while I was not on the mic talkin I've been taken care of buisness like I always do, especially when it comes to my family members of Fortune. Sadly some were to weak and they quit but it doesn't matter to me because Fortune can move forward without him. Who knows it's probably the best that the person left the EHDW because he could've held the group back from it's true potental and the last thing Fortune needs is a weak member who couldn't pull up their own weight.

AJ Styles pause for a second and begins to speak again

AJ Styles

And speaking of Fortune members I would like to congradulate Zeke Nero for him being the number 1 contender for the EHDW Championship and I hope for the best for him and he brings the gold to Fortune and hopefully good things to come for Zeke. But now that leaves the question for who should replace Zeke Nero for Fortune's biggest match yet. But I'm not going to decide that for a while since alot things that's on my plate. But I do have an announcement to make.

AJ Styles paused and gotten serious

AJ Styles

I hope you people understand that Fortune is the future of this company we have done a whooole lot more than DS that they are not even apart of the P10 this eeek but Fortune has been ranked number 2. But sadly I've been ranked number 9 but that doesn't matter to me because as long as my family members get the recognition they deserve that Zeke Nero has became the new number 1 contender for the EHDW championship. But though before the big epic encounter of the two biggest stables at Hardcoe Halloween I would like to challenge the leader of that pathetic group P2 to a match at Demolition. So Phil what do you say ? Get your ass out here right now because I want to see the most overrated leader of Decapitation Station in this ring....Oh wail I almost forgot the biggest news of them all. KEVIN NASH IS NOOOO LONGER WITH EHDW FINALLY THE RAITNGS CAN GO BACK TO NORMAL!!!!!! But lets get back to buisness no P2 get out here now.

AJ Styles waits for P2
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

AJ Styles speaks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles speaks.   AJ Styles speaks. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCejji2pOT0

Phillip Phillips walked out with a microphone. He shrugged, then walked down the ramp. Near the end, he grew impatient and decided to speak.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Good luck with "dominating" the company, AJ, because you're competition consists of 3 out of 4 members of EHDW's staff.

He chuckled, and the crowd cheered for Decapitation Station.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Anyways, about the match: I would be more than happy to kick your ass.

The crowd cheered once more, and Phillip smirked, waiting to see if AJ would reply or not.
Back to top Go down

AJ Styles speaks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles speaks.   AJ Styles speaks. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:18 pm

AJ Styles smirked and shook his head.

AJ Styles

It doesn't matter if your team "consist of EHDW Staff." All that matters is when I kick your patheitc ass around this ring and at Hardcore Halloween I will enjoy seeing Cody Rhodes kick your ass and place a paperbag on your head. So Phil I challenge you to a Street Fight at Demolition I feel it's fitting to have that match because last time I checked we never had a one on one match before cuz to be honest all we have done is try to recruit people to join our factions and you know what they say "leadership by example" and once your teammates see their beloved leader getting a beat down of his life your members will follow the same pattern and lose at the chamber match. But I would like to add this one stipulation that no one from Fortune or Decapitation Station interfers in that match because I want to do it on my own because I know that I'm that good to beat your sorry ass. So what do you say Phil agree with that ?

AJ Styles smiles at Phl and waits for his response.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

AJ Styles speaks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles speaks.   AJ Styles speaks. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:30 pm

Phillip chuckled and shook his head.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Why wouldn't I?

He entered the ring and held out his hand for AJ Styles to shake. Styles reluctantly outstretched his arm, but before he even shook Phillip's hand, Phil grabbed a hold of it and kicked him in the gut before hitting a blink-and-you'll-miss-it Air Raid Slam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AJ Styles speaks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles speaks.   AJ Styles speaks. Empty

Back to top Go down

AJ Styles speaks.
Page 1 of 1