Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FINNAAALLY! Cole Scorpio speaks out on his title win, and the worst match of his career.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FINNAAALLY! Cole Scorpio speaks out on his title win, and the worst match of his career. Empty
PostSubject: FINNAAALLY! Cole Scorpio speaks out on his title win, and the worst match of his career.   FINNAAALLY! Cole Scorpio speaks out on his title win, and the worst match of his career. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:35 am

*Cole stands in the ring after defeating the Rock, in a match that deserves MINUS. FIVE. STARS.*

"I haven't exactly had a chance to speak in a while. Phillip Phillips and his merry band of fucks have kept me from the microphone for as long as they possibly could, but that ends tonight."

*Cole rolls out of the ring, and grabs a bottle of water. He downs half of it in a single gulp, and pours the rest on his head*

"What you just witnessed is by no means indicative of my skill levels. Rocky here isn't the best wrestler in the world, so I didn't have much to work with. What you should be looking to is my title match against Michael Cole at the PPV."

*Cole grabs his title belt, and fastens it around his neck. He starts walking towards the back*

"During that match, every single aspect of my soul and my mind were pumped into making my name special again. And that's exactly what I did. I destroyed Michael Cole in such a way that he'll never want to face ANYBODY ever again. And from the fires of hell that reigned in that match I gained two things: my dignity and my EHDW Championship."

*Cole turns around on the ramp and starts walking backwards while talking*

"But there are those in the company that still want me to fail. Phillip Phillips, the bitch that he is, wants me gone. Thor Jorgenhammershitson has been badmouthing me to every executive he can find. And Kevin Nash outright attacked me during the match."

*Cole stops walking in front of the gorilla position*

"And that's where the temp changes. I gained a lot of respect for Michael Cole that night. He gave it everything he could, and he didn't give up till the very end. He didn't let Nash give him a cheap victory, he wanted to break me himself. I respect him for that. Michael Cole, our beef is over."

*Cole looks into the camera*

"But I have a few more asses to break before I'm happy"

*Cole exits through the gorilla position*
Back to top Go down

FINNAAALLY! Cole Scorpio speaks out on his title win, and the worst match of his career.
Page 1 of 1