Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Begining ....... means New Oprotunities

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Begining ....... means New Oprotunities  Empty
PostSubject: New Begining ....... means New Oprotunities    New Begining ....... means New Oprotunities  EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:29 pm

"Randy Orton comes out with ring gear ..... as he walks down the ramp he hugs a handicap fan and continues walking to the ring .
When he enters the ring he poses on the ropes and starts talking"

Well ......... if you tuned in for the last carnage you saw that i won the battle royal and i know have a #1 contender for the EHDW
World Heavyweight Championship ...... but of course i have to face Cole Scorpio at "PAY DAY" ... wich is no challenge because
i have proven that i can beat Cole Scorpio ........ but i have to give it to Thor Jørgensen for giving me the opprotunity to compete
in the battle royal.

"He Pauses for a sec ,then he continues"

So with out further to do please welcome out here at this time Thor Jørgensen !

(tbc by P2 ONLY)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Begining ....... means New Oprotunities    New Begining ....... means New Oprotunities  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYjlisHj6EM

The crowd cheered when God of Thunder hit the speakers, accompanied by none other than "The Viking" himself, Thor Jørgensen. This particular entrance didn't have any pyros, but he was wearing a particulalry expensive-looking suit with a Sweden coat of arms pinned to the blazer. He adjusted his tie as he casually sauntered down the ramp with a microphone in hand. Finally, he made his way up the steel steps and entered the ring, pushing down the top rope so he could enter over it. He raised the microphone and began to speak to Randy Orton, the #1 contender for the EHDW Championship.

THOR JØRGENSEN
Thank you, Randy, for appreciating my hard work.

He grinned slightly.

THOR JØRGENSEN
I mean, not trying to play favorites here or anything... but I think you are the one man on this roster that deserves to at least compete for that championship the most.

Now it was Randy who was grinning, and the crowd cheered at Thor's compliment to their favorite wrestler.

THOR JØRGENSEN
Anyways, you were due for an EHDW Championship match anyways, so I guess it was just a coincidence that you were the one that came out victorious in that battle royal. Anyways, was there any particular reason you called me out here?

He raised an eyebrow as Randy began to reply.

Last edited by Thor Jørgensen on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Begining ....... means New Oprotunities    New Begining ....... means New Oprotunities  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:08 pm

"He Looks at Thor and starts Talking"

Randy Orton:

Well Thor i wanted you to come out here because Jeff Jarrett Booked me in a Non Title match against Cole Scorpio ....

"The Crowd Boos"

so i was wondering if you can be by my side just in case something happens

(TBC by Thor)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Begining ....... means New Oprotunities    New Begining ....... means New Oprotunities  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Thor Jørgensen raised an eyebrow and stroked his goatee, staring at the ground as he visibly pondered the question. Finally, he looked back up at Randy Orton and raised the microphone.

THOR JØRGENSEN
Sure, why not?

He said shrugging. The crowd cheered, and Thor raised Randy Orton's arm high in the air, as if he had just won a match. The newfound alliance grinned as the camera slowly faded to black...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Begining ....... means New Oprotunities    New Begining ....... means New Oprotunities  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Begining ....... means New Oprotunities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: Miscellaneous :: Old Matches-
Jump to: