Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock Empty
PostSubject: Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock   Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:17 pm

The following contest is a no-disqualification match and is set for one fall... making his way to the ring... from Ypsilanti, Michigan, weighing in at two hundred and ten pounds and standing at five-foot-eleven... Cole... Scorpio!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock   Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:43 pm

Cole comes out, to no music, with a microphone in hand. He holds it up to speak.

"Phillip. I know what you're doing here. You're sending me into the lions den, trying to make me look bad. It won't work Phillip. I'm the EHDW champion, I've already proven myself. And that's why I'm challenging you to a match at the biggest pay per view of the year. That's right Phillip. I've officially started to give a shit."

Cole starts walking towards the ring.

"And while I might be wrestling the rock tonight, I'm still going to kick YOUR ASS if you don't get out of my ring."

Cole enters the ring, as Phillip runs away through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock   Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:19 pm

And his opponent... from Miami, Florida, weighing in at two hundred and sixty pounds... The... Rock!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock   Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:17 pm

The Rock makes his down to the ring with the crowd booing him he enters the ring and stares at Cole for a second he then walks to a corner and does his signature pose while the crowd boos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock   Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:24 pm

Mark Henry makes his appearance on the stage with the EHDW Hardcore championship over his shoulder. Mark Henry makes his way down to the ramp and stopped at the entrance way to observe the match
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock   Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:24 pm

Ding ding ding!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock   Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:35 pm

Cole jolts out of his corner, and splashes the Rock into HIS corner. He backs off, and the Rock stumbles towards the center of the ring. Cole rebounds off the ropes, ducks under a clothesline, and lands a springboard moonsault on the standing Rock to start the match off with a bang!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock   Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:50 pm

The Rock down on the mat and he is stagering to get up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock   Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:43 pm

Cole rolls The Rock over, and applies the same kneebar he used to end Kevin Nash's career!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock   Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:59 pm

The Rock is screaming, he's trying to get to the ropes he cant Rock must tap and whats this he has a grip of the bottom rope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock   Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Cole stands, and pulls The Rock from the ropes violently! He sits on the Rock's chest and starts to viciously ground and pound the Rock, breaking the Rock's orbital bone in the process!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock   Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:15 am

The Rock submits The Rock SUBMITS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock   Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:01 pm

Cole isn't stopping, he's driving his elbow into the same spot on the Rock's skull over and over again! Oh god, you can see The Rock's brain! BUT COLE ISN'T STOPPING! HE'S ACTUALLY PUNCHING THE ROCK'S BRAIN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock   Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:16 pm

Chris Tame runs out of the stage as fast as he can and runs at Cole Scorpio at full speed for a Spear
(will it connect?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock   Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:18 pm

It connects, and Cole goes flying before he can do any permanent damage to the Rock's brain! He tumbles out through the ropes, landing on his feet and rolling to safety. He looks at Chris as he tends to the Rock.

Last edited by Cole Scorpio on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock   Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:19 pm

-nothing-

Last edited by Christina Tame on Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock   Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:36 pm

Cole yells at Chris:

"I'm gonna fuck your sister in the ass before this is over!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock   Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Chris Tame

Okay dude chill,I came here to get what I deserve,and what I deserve is a chance to prove myself here in EHDW and what better way is to do that other than humiliating the world champion,it's not for the EHDW Championship it's just a normal match,a match you will never forget

Chris waits for a rersprone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock   Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock Empty

Back to top Go down

Cole Scorpio vs. The Rock
Page 1 of 1