Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Events in Fortune and addressing P2 and Decapitation Station

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Events in Fortune and addressing P2 and Decapitation Station Empty
PostSubject: Events in Fortune and addressing P2 and Decapitation Station   Events in Fortune and addressing P2 and Decapitation Station EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:09 am

Cody Rhodes emerged from backstage with his title around his waist and walked out to the ring.

Now, as you may have all seen, Fortune has acquired a new member, and he is standing right here.. and at Demolition neither I or P2 appear to be booked, so i'm going to request a tag match. Me, and AJ Styles, against P2 and a partner of his choice..of course, all of this needs to be accepted, so i'm calling P2 out right now to make it official.

Cody leaned against the corner and waited for a reply.

Last edited by Cody Rhodes on Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

Events in Fortune and addressing P2 and Decapitation Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events in Fortune and addressing P2 and Decapitation Station   Events in Fortune and addressing P2 and Decapitation Station EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZwFkmAc4_o#t=3m21s

As soon as Phillip Phillips' music hit, the crowd cheered. He grinned as he walked down the ramp, microphone in hand. Near the middle of the ramp, his music cut, and he began to speak.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Cody Rhodes, I'd gladly kick your ass in tag team action. Of course, I could easily do it handicap, but I guess I need a partner via your request...

He paused, pondering who to team up with.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Fine. I'll fight you and AJ Styles, with The Notorious TRE by my side.

He grinned, and the crowd cheered.
Back to top Go down

Events in Fortune and addressing P2 and Decapitation Station
Page 1 of 1