Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tag Team News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

Tag Team News Empty
PostSubject: Tag Team News   Tag Team News EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZwFkmAc4_o#t=3m21s

Phillip Phillips walked out to the ramp with a microphone, wearing his street clothes. He walked down the ramp then up the steel steps. He walked to the middle of the apron, then entered the ring over the top rope. He lifted the microphone then began to speak.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Now, Kevin Nash, the Carnage general manager, scheduled a Tag Team title match for Carnage between Decapitation Station, The Redbusters, and Fortune.

The crowd cheered.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Anyways, I have announcement to make about the match. I recently recieved a text from Kevin Nash acknowledging it...

He pulled out his iPhone, then began to read out loud the message on the screen.

KEVIN NASH
I recently realized the triple threat Tag Team title match for Carnage between Decapitation Station, Fortune, and The Redbusters consists of two large stables competing. Though only two members from each stable will be in the match, I have decided to make this fair: if one of the stables wins the championships, any two members from the stable will be able to defend it whether they competed in the actual title match or not. All further tag team matches featuring any two or more members of a stable will follow this stipulation.

The crowd cheered, some possibly preferring other members from the stables that weren't competing. Phillip slid the phone back into his pocket, then returned the microphone to an EHDW staff member at ringside as he exited the arena.
Back to top Go down

Tag Team News
Page 1 of 1