Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Badass for Hire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

Badass for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Badass for Hire   Badass for Hire EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:55 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZwFkmAc4_o#t=3m21s

Phillip Phillips walked out on stage to a cheering crowd, microphone in hand. He was wearing the Decapitation Station t-shirt and a pair of colorful tights and black boots. He walked down the ramp, grinning as he high-fived the crowd. He took his time, walking up the steel steps and into the ring. He climbed up the nearest turnbuckle and pumped his fist before descending off, then returning to the middle of the ring. He raised the microphone and began to speak.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Greetings, earthlings.

He grinned and the crowd cheered.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
As most of you probably know by now, Austin is looking into singles competition.

The crowd responded with a mixture of cheers and boos; sad that he would no longer be tagging with Phillip, but glad he was still wrestling.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Come on, don't worry, he's still in Decapitation Station... but since he won't be tagging so much anymore, we're looking for a new addition to the best tag team in wrestling! So, if anyone wishes to sign up for awesomeness, get your ass out here now, please.

Phillip lowered the microphone and locked his eyes on the stage, waiting for someone to enter.
Back to top Go down

Badass for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badass for Hire   Badass for Hire EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:53 pm

Kevin Nash enters the arena .... he is wearing his BIG SEXY TOUR 2011
shirt w/ Blue jeans and Tennieshoes he enters the ring mic in hand
and starts talking

Kevin Nash :

Yup ..... EHDW Universe you are looking at the New Manager for Decapitation Station !!! ...
but Phil .. i know me and you had some troubles costing you the match at Meltdown ..... but thats all behind us right..?
but i told Fortune they would have a match for the Tag Team Titles ....
and i know you don't like that but since i am the GM i can change the match card

The Fans cheer as they hear the news

on Carnage .... it will be a Tag Team Battle Royal for the EHDW Tag Team Championships!!

Michael McGillicutty & Christian vs Redbusters vs Decapitation Station !!!!

He exits the ring and slaps some fans hands before heading backstage ...
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

Badass for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badass for Hire   Badass for Hire EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:12 pm

The crowd cheered at the match made by Kevin Nash, and Phillip couldn't help but grin along with them.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Okay... manager? Check.

Phillip shrugged.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
But come on, folks... Decapitation Station is still taking members! Anyone else want to join... and maybe actually wrestle this time? Come on... this place is full of staff. Maybe if you kiss our ass we can get you a good match.

He smirked, then once again lowered the microphone and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down

Badass for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badass for Hire   Badass for Hire EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:18 pm

*lights go off*

Phillip Phillips

Who's job is it to pay for the electricity?

the lights come on again and one robe is in the ring right in front of where phil is standing
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

Badass for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badass for Hire   Badass for Hire EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:22 pm

Phillip stared at the robe, one eyebrow raised. He slowly picked it up with his thumb and his forefinger as if it was a bag of dog shit, then carefully observed it. He shrugged, then put it on as he continued to wait for a reply.
Back to top Go down

Badass for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badass for Hire   Badass for Hire EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:27 pm

Michael Cole comes out to the ring

Michael Cole:

Well if you are looking for a badass person there´s no need to look further I´m a former contender for the EHDW championship and I main evented the first ever PPV!!!!

So.........what do you say?

Cole offers Phil a handshake
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

Badass for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badass for Hire   Badass for Hire EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:29 pm

Phil raised an eyebrow at the odd addition, but shook his hand anyways.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Well, I guess you're hired.

The crowd cheered as Decapitation Station slowly gained more members.
Back to top Go down

Badass for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badass for Hire   Badass for Hire EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:34 pm

Kigi Kingston runs out from backstage, microphone in hand and heading towards the ring, as he enters, he shouts into his microphone.

KIGI KINGSTON
Get back out here Undertaker! I know it was you who sent that message! Now come back and look me in the face!

Kigi waits for a reply but nothing happens so he turns to Phillip Phillips.

KIGI KINGSTON
I see we have a common pain in our sides, now i wasn't planning on joining any stables, but this could be mutually beneficial for us, so how about it Phil, still looking for a member for Decapitation Station? Join forces to stop both Christian and McGullicutty and Undertaker?

Kigi puts his hand out for Phillip Phillips to shake.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

Badass for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badass for Hire   Badass for Hire EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:36 pm

Phillip grins and turns to the crowd. They cheer again, with yet another wrestler willing to join Phillip and Austin's legendary tag team. Phillip doesn't hesitate, shaking Kigi's hand.
Now all the new members of Decapitation Station line up in the middle of the ring, and raise eachother's arms as if they'd just won a match. The crowd cheers, and the screen slowly fades to black...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Badass for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badass for Hire   Badass for Hire Empty

Back to top Go down

Badass for Hire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: Miscellaneous :: Old Matches-
Jump to: