Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pay Day I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

Pay Day I Empty
PostSubject: Pay Day I   Pay Day I EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:48 pm

Pay Day I 35191qs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49-tn-A6bw0

Booker T: Hello and welcome to EHDW's pay-per-view event, Pay Day!
Jerry "The King" Lawler: We're here in Paris, France, and tonight we've got a great time in store for you guys.
Booker T: Yeah dawg, we've got our very first Pay Day match tonight. Why don't ya tell 'em what that is now, King?
Jerry "The King" Lawler: Well, Booker, tonight, six men will be competing in a ladder match for the Pay Day Championship. Whoever gets that title will be able to cash it in at any time for any title shot.
Booker T: Well then, let's get right to it, dawg!

The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing fist... at a combined weight of four hundred and forty pounds... The Redbusters!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L93-7vRfxNs&ob=av2e

The crowd cheered as the agile and exciting team dashed down the ramp, prepared to take on the new tag team in their debut. They simultaneously slid into the ring then each climbed opposite turnbuckles, performing a taunt of their own before hopping off and discussing the game plan as GXT began to enter.

And their opponents... at a combined weight of four hundred and thirty-five pounds... G... X... T!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYCy7j-WR0A

The two men representing GXT's debut, Kigi Kingston and Edge, walked down the ramp with a smug look on their faces. The Dark Angel, who would be managing them, followed close by with the Hardcore Championship slung over his shoulder. The cheers for The Redbusters now dissolved into boos for the cocky team. They entered the ring, then stared at their opponents as the ref called for the bell.

Ding ding ding!

Being a tornado tag match, all four men competed in the ring at once. They paced the ring, staring eachother down, while remaining close to their partner. Trent Barreta was the first to get in the action, rushing forward and locking Edge in a collar and elbow tieup. Daniel Red followed suit, doing the same to Kigi Kingston. While Kigi rolled over and transitioned into a headlock, Trent decided to go for a facelock instead and hit a quick snap DDT. Meanwhile, Daniel pushed away Kigi and formed a waistlock, hitting an MMA-like slam from behind, dropping Kigi on his face. Edge, back up now, booted Trent right in the face then headed over to help Kigi. He nailed Daniel with a huge right hand, then helped up his tag team partner. He grabbed a downed Trent while Kigi climbed the top rope. Edge catapulted Daniel, and Kigi hopped off the top rope for a hurricanrana in midair. Edge turned around though, only to meet a spinning kick by Daniel Red. Kigi, however, didn't notice this, and quickly went for a cover.

Daniel Red rushed to the pin and hit a shooting star press, breaking up the cover. Trent rolled out of the way as Daniel and Kigi began to brawl, then noticed Edge and ran up to the ropes to hit a springboard moonsault. Now it was Trent who attempted a cover.

1... 2... kickout!

Booker T: Yo, dawg, this is a real back-and-forth match. I honestly have no idea who's gonna win.

Now Trent climbed over the top rope to the apron and slingshotted over, hitting Edge with an elbow drop on the way down. Meanwhile, Kigi took the upper hand on Daniel and hit a back elbow before bouncing off the second rope and hitting a kick right to the head. Kigi then speared down Barreta and went for a cover.

1... 2... kickout!

Kigi began to pull Trent back up to his feet now as Edge slowly got back up. Once again, Kigi climbed the top rope, but this time, Edge positioned Trent in an electric chair hold. Kigi hopped off for an elbow attack, but Trent blocked it and pushed Kigi away, sending him crashing and burning. This angered Edge, who went to push Trent off for an electric chair facebuster. However, as Trent was falling, he quickly flipped back and rolled Edge up into a pin.

1... 2... 3!

Ding ding ding!
Here are your winners... The Redbusters!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L93-7vRfxNs&ob=av2e

Booker T: What a match, dawg!
Jerry "The King" Lawler: Yeah, that one just went back and forth. But in the end, it was The Redbusters who reigned supreme.
Booker T: Hell yeah, dawg. And this match coming up here sees three of my fave five in the ring at the same time dawg, putting their bodies, their careers on the line; I can't wait for this one!
Jerry "The King" Lawler: I can't wait either! Cody Rhodes, Christian and Alex Riley are about to do battle over the prestigious International Championship, in one of the most bruising structures ever to be seen in professional wrestling, the steel cage! Who will come out on top? Will anyone walk out of this hellacious structure? It's time to find out!
Booker T: Aw hell yeah!

The following contest is a steel cage match! Introducing first... from Washington, D.C., weighing in at two hundred and thirty-six pounds... Alex... Riley!

And his opponent... from Marietta, Georgia, weighing in at two hundred and twenty-three pounds... he is the International Champion... Cody... Rhodes!

And their opponent... from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at one hundred and ninety-nine pounds... Christian!

All three men stood in opposite corners. Riley occupied the top left corner; Christian the top right and Rhodes the bottom left. Rhodes was doing his best to hide his masked face from a camera that was being shoved into his face, getting angrier by the second. Riley & Christian exchanged glances; waiting for the match to begin. Howard Finkel slid underneath the bottom rope and the ring announcer passed the Championship Belt to the referee who showed it to each competitor individually before hoisting it up into the air and finally passing it back to the ring announcer. The cage began to make It’s inevitable descent towards the ring. Cheered on by the crowd and dreaded by the three men. All of them; including the referee, stared up at the structure as it made it’s way towards them. A look of unknowing written across every man’s face. A few seconds later and the Cage hit the floor, locking these three men inside. The referee signalled for the bell and the match began.

Christian immediately attacked Alex Riley, jamming him in the corner with lefts and rights. Riley fell to the ground and Christian began to put the boots to the chest and face area of Riley. He stopped momentarily to posture to the crowd; the crowd reacted negatively to this gesture. Out of nowhere, Cody Rhodes levelled Christian in the back of the head with a huge forearm. Rhodes smirked as Christian fell to the ground.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: A rookie mistake from a veteran with 10 years experience in this business. He should know never to take his eyes off of any of his opponents, it’s just too damn suicidal to do so in a match like this.
Booker T: That may be so King; but I like what I’m seeing from these guys so far.

Cody Rhodes picked up a dizzied Christian, who still didn’t know where he was after that shot to the back of the head. He propped him up against the ropes and hit a picture perfect dropkick, sending him crashing in too the steel cage wall. Christian landed inbetween the rope and the cell wall where he lay motionless for a few seconds. Rhodes immediately continued the assault, using his boot to press Christian’s face up against the cell. The steel pushed into his skin, the agony audible as Christian screamed in pain.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: This isn’t right! Someone stop that, he’s gonna kill him!
Booker T: Of course it’s right. It’s a no DQ match and my boy Rhodes is taking full advantage of that stipulation right now. I admire him for being smart enough to do this.
Jerry "The King" Lawler: Well, I don’t know how you could admire someone who quite obviously takes so much pleasure out of causing another human being pain but, each to their own, I guess. I certainly don’t condone this behaviour, however.

Rhodes applied the pressure to the back of Christians head once more, and once more out came the screams of anguish. A little smile flashed across the face of Rhodes as he knew he was in complete control of his opponent. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, a recovered Alex Riley grabbed Rhodes by the had and drove him spine first into the cell wall. The crowd gasped in amazement at the bump Rhodes had just took, he had to be broken in half.

Booker T: Did you just see that? TELL ME, YOU JUST SAW THAT.

Riley shook the cobwebs from his head and took a moment to survey the situation. He noticed that both men were down and made a beeline for the opposite side of the cell from where both Rhodes & Christian were down. He slowly began to climb the cage, clearly suffering from the effects of the boots he took to the rib area from Christian right at the start of the match. He barely made it a quarter way up when from Behind, Rhodes pulled him down by the trunks. Both men exchanged lefts and rights before, from behind, Christian hit a double spear knocking all three men down to the ground.

All three men held various parts of their bodies. The cell clearly having an effect even at this early stage in the match. Christian slowly made it to his feet first and called for the cell door to be opened. The outside referee complied and Christian headed for the door. However, as he tried to step over a downed Alex Riley, Riley caught the foot of Christian and tripped him up; Christians head thudded of the canvas and all three men were down once again. The referee closed the cell door once more.

The crowd began to get behind the men, willing them to get to their feet. And somehow, all three did, at exactly the same time, too. All three men stared at eachother, an awkward moment or too passed; the calm before the storm.

Booker T: Can you feel the electricity in the air, King? These men are laying it all on the line tonight!
Jerry "The King" Lawler: I sure can, Book. I just hope none of these competitors are seriously injured.

All of a sudden, Christian made the first move. He ran towards Rhodes and reverse whipped him into the turnbuckle. He quickly followed up and went for a running clothesline in the corner, but Rhodes ducked and Christian hit the turnbuckle, hard. He managed to prop himself up using the turnbuckle but now it was Rhodes turn to try and hit a running corner move. However, once again, it was countered and Christian managed to somehow hit his Pendulum kick, narrowly avoiding the cage wall with his feet. Rhodes fell to the ground and Christian made his way to the top rope. However, Riley seized the opportunity and went for the cover on Rhodes.

1... 2...

Christian landed a huge diving headbutt onto the back of Riley’s head, breaking up the pin. Christian instantly went for a cover on a downed A-Ry

1... kickout!

Riley somehow managed to get the shoulder up after just one second. Christian wasted little time on going for a second cover, this time, on Rhodes.

1... 2... kickout!

This time Rhodes manages to get the shoulder up after two and a half, half of this capacity crowd thought this one was over.

Booker T: Whut da hewl! I thought this one was over, King. I thought my boy Christian had this thing won right there.
Jerry "The King" Lawler: So did I, Book. But the fighting spirit of Rhodes simply won’t allow him to be beaten easily. He came for the Championship and by god is he going to fight for it. I just hope he’s alright after this one.

Christian had begun to get frustrated with his inability to put the two away. So, instead, he tried a different way of winning, by climbing over the cage. And, with the crowd roaring him on, it seemed like he was going to win it here.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: That’s it, it’s over! Christian is the champio... NO!

Out of the blue, Rhodes smashes Christian in the leg with his face mask, causing Christian to slip down the cage. Rhodes landed another shot to the leg and Christian fell to the canvas. The crowd booed Rhodes’ cowardly actions.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Oh come on, he can’t do that.
Booker T: He can, and he just did, King.

Cody Rhodes circled a downed Christian, waiting for him to get to his feet. Christian slowly began to pull himself up using the ropes, clearly having trouble standing on his left leg. Christian turned round into a waiting Rhodes, who still had the mask in hand. BANG, Cody smashed the mask right in the face of Christian.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Oh come on, that’s too far, Cody!

Christian clutched his face as he fell to the ground, his fingers became stained with blood that had began trickling from his forehead. Rhodes wasted little time and immediately turned his attention to his other opponent, Riley, who was still down after the headbutt from Christian. Rhodes pulled him up using his hair and smirked before landing a huge cross Rhodes on Riley! Rhodes has both men down for the count and goes for the pin on Riley.

1... 2... kickout!

Somehow, Riley manages to get his shoulder up. The crowd erupt; they thought this one was done.

Booker T: WHUT DA HEWL! I thought this one was done, that right there is why Riley is in my fave five right now; this guy just never gives up!

Rhodes refused to get frustrated with himself like Christian had done earlier. Instead, he went for the mask which was stained with Christians blood. He clutched the mask in one hand and dragged Riley up using the other. He propped up Riley using the ring rope and measured him, ready to bust him open with the mask, too. Rhodes lunged at Riley using the mask, but he missed! Riley ducked and the crowd erupted once more. Riley spun around and grabbed Rhodes by the head, sending him crashing into the steel cage once more! The crowd went nuts! Riley turned around again but this time into a huge spear by Christian! The crowd noise fell.

Booker T: OH MA GAWD, HE’S BROKEN HIM IN HALF!
Jerry "The King" Lawler: This has to be it, Christian is your new Champion!

Christian crawled his way over to Riley, suffering from exhaustion he draped his arm across Riley and the ref began to count.

1... 2... kickout!

Riley has somehow managed to kick out of Christian’s finisher, even after all of the punishment he has absorbed. The crowd whipped into a frenzy once more, clearly willing Riley on to win this match and take home the gold.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: I cannot believe my eyes! We are witnessing an absolute classic here folks, and you simply cannot take your eyes off of this for a second.
Booker T: I couldn’t agree more, King. My boys are laying it on the line for us right here tonight and I am loving every second!
Jerry "The King" Lawler: As are the millions of EHDW fans, I’m sure.

Christian thumped the canvas in frustration. He still couldn’t put these two away. Christian used the ropes for leverage, his leg clearly still not right after the earlier attack from Rhodes. The blood blinding him, too. Christian couldn’t stand on the leg, and he collapsed to one knee. However, Rhodes blinsided him, and landed a huge knee to the gash he caused earlier with the mask. Rhodes, sensing he could be three seconds away from the Intercontinental Championship, went for the cover on Christian, who’s face was now covered completely with a crimson mask.

1... 2... kickout!

Christian rolled the shoulder, somehow!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Oh my god, will any of these three ever give up? Will this ever end!?

Rhodes barely had time to react to this however as Riley attacked him from behind, landing a huge shot to the spine of Rhodes. He picked him up and threw him towards the rope, hitting a huge spinebuster. Riley went for the cover.

1... 2... kickout!

Rhodes managed to get the shoulder up again, and Riley was beginning to get frustrated. He only had one thing in his mind now, escaping the cage. He made his way over to the right hand side of the cage and began to climb ever so slowly.

He made it about half way when all of a sudden, Christian began to stir, right underneath where Riley was climbing. A few seconds passed, and a few millimetres higher, Christian managed to clamber onto his feet, well, one leg. Christian tried to climb on top of the top rope, using the cage for support, something which he did successfully. Christian landed a huge shot to the kidney of Riley, knocking him down to the top rope, too. Christian grabbed the arms of Riley and postured him up for a Killswitch.

Booker T: Whut da hewl, he’s gon’ kill him!
Jerry "The King" Lawler: Don’t do it, Christian. I can’t watch this!

The crowd erupted as they realise what he was attempting. He lept off the top rope and took Riley with him, driving him face first into to the canvas. Riley had to be out!

Booker T: OH MA GAWD!

Christian, blood profusely pouring from his head, hauled himself up once more, and focused his vision firmly on the cell wall. He put his good leg on the cage first, and slowly began to climb the cage. Both Riley & Rhodes were still down on the canvas, and showed no signs of moving. Christian edged ever closer to the top of the cell and Rhodes began to stir.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: For gods sake Rhodes, just stay down!

Christian managed to get one leg over the top of the cell, but Rhodes managed to have one last surge of energy, using the top rope as a stepping stone, he managed to get to the top of the cell too, where he met Christian. Meanwhile, Riley was still out on the canvas.

Rhodes & Christian began to exchange blows, the crowd stunned as they realised the danger the two men were in.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: I don’t know how much more of this I can take! Can someone please just win?

A few more blows passed and all of a sudden, Christian landed a thunderous blow to the skull of Rhodes causing him to teeter on the top of the cell.

Booker T: Come on, Rhodes, hang on dawg!

However, Rhodes used the momentum of the swing and landed a huge right hand of his own, and he sent Christian flying from the top of the cell all the way through the announce table situated at ringside. The crowd gasped as the table exploded, even Rhodes looked on shocked as Christian just lay there motionless.
The referee called for the bell, and Howard Finkel made the announcement.

Here's your winner, and the new International Champion... Christian!

Jerry "The King" Lawler": Dammit, I don’t care if he won or not, Christian is in some serious trouble here folks. He has barely moved, we need some medical staff out here instantly.
Booker T: That was one of the sickest things I’ve ever seen, dawg!

Blood began to stain the white top of the announce table as Christian lay on top of it, face down, not moving at all. The medical team came running down the ramp at full speed, two of them pushing a stretcher. They got to Christian at ringside and removed as much of the debris as they could. They attached strapping to the spine and neck of Christian, all the while fans & EHDW staff looked on shocked, wondering what had happened to Christian, was he going to be okay?

They finally managed to get Christian on to the stretcher, and he had began to move a little. They began to slowly wheel him away but he motioned for the referee and the medical team stopped. Christian and the referee had a word and the ref went to retrieve the belt from ringside, he ran up to where Christian was and placed it in his hand. Christian held the belt close to his chest and was pushed up the ramp by the medical team to a chorus of applause from the fans inside the arena who know that what they just witnessed will go down as one of the greatest Intercontinental Championship matches of all time.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Well, there you have it folks. At what cost it’s unsure yet, but one thing for sure Is that Christian is your new Intercontinental Champion, and boy did he earn it.
Booker T: That’s right, my boy Christian put his body on the line in that match and he’s reaping the rewards for it now.
Jerry "The King" Lawler: He sure is. I just hope he’s able to wrestle again after a bump like that.
Booker T: My man Christian, he’s a tough cookie. He’ll be back kicking ass before you know it.
Jerry "The King" Lawler: I really do hope so, Booker.

The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the EHDW Championship! Introducing first... from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at two hundred and thirty-five pounds... Randy... Orton!

The crowd erupted in cheers when Randy Orton entered the arena and began to walk down the ramp, EHDW Championship slung over his shoulder. He glanced at the centerpiece, then concentrated on the ring as he walked down the ramp. He briefly stopped in front of the ring and stared off into space, then headed towards the ramp. He pulled off the belt, then stopped on the apron before entering the ring. He climbed the turnbuckle and raised the belt, then jumped off and handed it to the referee as his opponent began to enter.

And his opponent... from Versoix, Canton of Geneva, Switzerland, weighing in at two hundred and thirty pounds... Phillip... Phillips!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-LI2b84aNw

Not even a second into Phillip Phillip's entrance music, the crowd erupted in cheers that drowned out Smack Down. Phillip couldn't help but grin at the crowd's enthusiasm as he sprinted down the ramp, outstretching both his hands as he swerved from left to right in attempt to high-five the crowd's hands. Today, Phillip was wearing blue trunks with white elbow & knee pads and boots. After making it to the ring, he jumped up to the apron and violently shook the rope before jumping over it and dashing up to the top rope. He shouted a war cry of sorts as he held his arms out to the side, then jumped off before doing the same on the opposite turnbuckle. Once back on the canvas, he jogged in place slightly as the ref called for the bell.

Ding ding ding!

The two paced the ring briefly, Randy Orton's arms outstretched in defense while Phillip Phillips shook his wrists. They quickly charged towards eachother, then locked up in a collar-and-elbow tieup. Phillip took the upper hand, dazing Orton with a step-up enzuigiri before irish whipping him into the turnbuckles. He hit a splash to Orton in the corner, who fell down into a seated position. Phillip used this to hit an alley oop bomb, then roll him over and lock in an elevated Boston crab, digging his knee into Orton's lower back.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: And Phillip is quickly dominating in this match, determined to rejuvenate his success in this business!

Phillip didn't manage to keep the hold in for long, though, before Orton lashed back all his weight and pushed Phillip face-first into the canvas, rolling out of the hold. Orton sprung back up to his feet, then hopped up and hit a knee drop right to the neck of Phil. He lifted him back up, then took him down again with a quick belly-to-belly suplex. Phillip slowly began to get back up, but Orton pushed him down and went for an early cover.

1... kickout!

Randy began to lift Philly back up now, who countered with a huge uppercut to the gut. Orton stumbled away, and Phillip hit a bridging German suplex from behind.

1... kickout!

Phillip began to lift Orton back up as he got to his feet himself, then lifted his arm over his head. He went for a northern lights suplex, but Orton countered and landed it into a neckbreaker.

Booker T: What a counter there by Orton!

As Phillip attempted to get back to his feet, Orton climbed the turnbuckle and sat there, stalking his prey. Phillip slowly got up, and Orton leaped off for a crossbody. Phillip, however, quickly caught Orton and spun around for a quick swinging side slam.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: And another amazing counter!
Booker T: This match is just going back and forth, dawg.

Now that Orton was down, Phillip rolled out of the ring and began to search under the apron. He picked a table, then began to head back towards the ring. However, Orton was on the apron now, and he jumped off for an axe handle. Phillip toppled down and dropped the table, so Orton took it into the ring and set it up. He rolled back out of the ring, then grabbed Phil by the head and dragged him over to the steel steps. He then began shamelessly bashing Phil's head into the steps over and over again, until Phillip grabbed the steps and pushed Orton away with a back elbow. Orton stumbled away, and Phillip irish whipped him into the steps. The stairs toppled over, along with Orton, and Phillip began to climb over the barricade. The crowd began to cheer even more, trying to get a shot of their hero close up as he climbed the barricade and jumped off, nailing Orton with a flip senton. He got back up, then pulled a chair out from under the ring and set it down. He lifted Orton back up, then began raining down punches and kicks. Orton eventually reversed a kick, and took him down with an STO. Phillip rolled back up to his feet, then ran towards Orton who quickly countered with a snap powerslam, dropping him right onto the chair.

Booker T: And a beautiful maneuver there by Orton! Right onto the chair, too!
Jerry "The King" Lawler: Booker, you are one sadistic man.

Orton got back up, then rolled Phillip back into the ring. He followed him in, then circled Phillip and stamped him down with the Orton Stomps. He began to pull Phillip back up then, and irish whipped him into the corner. He lifted him up to the top rope, then followed and hooked in a front facelock. He slung Phil's arm over his shoulder, then fell over and nailed "The Swiss Nightmare" with a huge superplex right through the table, shaking the ring with the impact.

Booker T: WHAT THE HELL!? A SUPERPLEX! RIGHT THROUGH THE TABLE!

For a while, the two lay motionless in the ring, Phillip sitting on a heap of table, while Orton slowly began to stir. He grabbed onto the ropes, slowly hauling himeslf back up to his feet. Once standing again, he leaned against the ropes for a moment to regain energy and stamina briefly before crawling back to Phillip and going for a cover.

1... 2... kickout!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Now that's some backbone, right there. It takes years of wrestling experience to be able to kick out of something like that.

Orton, shocked and frustrated, attempted another pin.

1... 2... kickout!

Randy began to grow angry now, clenching his teeth and pounding the ground, taunting to signal his finishing move, the RKO. Phillip slowly began to get back up, and as soon as he did Orton leaped up and grabbed his neck for an RKO. However, Phillip quickly pushed him away and hit a double knee backbreaker from behind. Orton stumbled away, but ran back towards Phillip for a clothesline. Phil quickly countered, however, back body dropping him right out of the ring. Phillip then stood there, watching "The Viper" and waiting for him to get back up. Using the barricade, Orton slowly stood back up, and Phillip leaped out through the second rope for a suicide dive, driving Orton into the barricade. The two lay motionless against the barricade for a while, both greatly worn down from the back-and-forth battle. Phillip slowly rolled over and grabbed the chair, then threw it into the ring. He dragged Orton into the ring, then followed him in. Phillip then lifted Orton up over his shoulders, then thrusted him forward.

Jerry "The King" Lawler": Oh my god! Phillip's finisher! The Air Raid Slam!
Booker T: Orton's done for!

He began to slam him back down, but Orton quickly swung back into a DDT, driving Phillip's head into the steel chair. He then rolled over and began pounding the ground once more, signalling for yet another RKO; this one, hopefully, more successful. However, Phillip seemed practically unconscious from the previous move. Orton began to grow impatient, and simply just lifted Phillip up and went straight for the RKO, conveniently dropping Phil's head right onto the steel chair once again. Phillip's head quickly broke open, blood flowing down his face. Orton tiredly rolled over and hooked a leg.

1... 2... 3!

Here's your winner, and still the EHDW Champion... Randy... Orton!

As a "crimson mask" began to form on Phillip Phillips' face, the referee helped up Randy Orton to hand him back his title, which he barely managed to raise victoriously high above his head while the medics rushed to Phillip's aid.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: And Orton retains the title!
Booker T: What a brutal match right there, dawg.
Jerry "The King" Lawler: This has been a great pay-per-view so far, but it's only going to get better with our main event, coming up next!

The following contest is a Pay Day match! Introducing first... from The Underworld, weighing in at two hundred and ten pounds... he is the Hardcore Champion... The Dark... Angel!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsJfKzfNWws&feature=player_embedded

Fear struck all audience members in attendance when The Dark Angel walked out to the stage. A frightening figure, he sported a black lucha libre-type mask that covered all of his face, even his eyes, and the Hardcore Championship wrapped around his waist, to add to his intimidating character. He slowly made his way down the ramp, seeming to focus on the ring; though it was hard to tell, since his eyes couldn't be seen. Finally, he climbed into the ring and glanced at all the ladders at ringside, then the glittering gold Pay Day title hanging from the ceiling.

And his opponent... from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at two hundred and thirty-eight pounds... Jordan... Spearson!

Jordan Spearson walked out to the stage with a flurry of fireworks. He sprinted down the ramp then slid into the ring, pausing in that position as he started at The Dark Angel, then hopped back up to his feet and climbed the turnbuckle, raising his arms.

And their opponent... from Choctaw, Mississippi, weighing in at two hundred and forty pounds... Zeke... Nero!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYyyEyOWeGs

The crowd began to boo when Zeke Nero entered the arena then sprinted down the ramp and slid into the ring, glancing at his two opponents before turning back to the stage for his next opponent to enter.

And their opponent... from Othello, Washington, weighing in at two hundred and eight pounds... he is the Tag Team Champion and the Light Heavyweight Champion... Davey... Richards!

Davey Richards sprinted down the ramp, staring at the ring as he received a fairly mixed reaction from the crowd. He slid into the ring, then went to the farthest turnbuckle and climbed up to the second rope. He raised both championships, one in each hand, then jumped off. He handed the titles to the ref before running to the ropes, which he rebounded off and tossed his vest out of the ring. He stretched and leaned in his corner as the next opponent began to enter.

And their opponent... from Hollywood, Florida, weighing in at two hundred and fourteen pounds... he is the Tag Team Champion... Dolph... Ziggler!

The crowd started booing again when Dolph Ziggler walked out to the stage with a smug look on his face. He smirked at his pitiful opponents as he walked down the ramp and entered the ring, waiting for the final competitor to enter.

And their opponent... from Apocolyptia, weighing in at two hundred and sixty-four pounds... Leon... Young!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk6QUuBIFa0

The final opponent was a frightening figure, donning a blackish mask that colored part of his face, similar to that of Mankind, Mick Foley's alter ego. He was a behemoth of a man, and had cuts and tattoos scattered all over his massive figure. He marched down the ramp then into the ring, and the match had officially begun.

Ding ding ding!

Chaos. That was all that could describe what occurred in that ring as soon as the shriek of the bell echoed throughout the arena. Fists, left and right hands, flying everywhere in a mass of 6 men all determined to be the one, only one, that would walk out with the gleaming belt hanging high above the ring. But there was only one way to access it... towering, barbarous, unforgiving 15 (or more)-foot steel ladders. Meanwhile, the chaos slowly dissolved as actual wrestling moves began to occur; Davey Richards performed a handspring before hopping up and nailing Jordan Spearson in the head with an enzuigiri, what he calls the Damage Reflex; Leon Young took out Zeke Nero with a huge boot to the face; and The Dark Angel dazed Dolph Ziggler with a discus elbow smash.

Booker T: Okay dawg, this match tonight is the Pay Day match! EHDW's six-man ladder match for the belt that can get you any title shot at any time. And when I say any time, I mean any time. You could just barge right into a match at the end and get the pin, 1, 2, 3, and bam– you're world champ. Of course, it doesn't have to be the EHDW Championship.
Jerry "The King" Lawler: That's right, Booker. However, there are three champions already competing in this match: Dolph Ziggler, who is the Tag Team Champion, Davey Richards– who actually has two titles, the Light Heavyweight and Tag Team– and The Dark Angel, who is the Hardcore Champion.

After the elbow right to the nose of Dolph Ziggler, The Dark Angel irish whipped him into the corner. He nailed him with a forearm smash, then began to climb the turnbuckle. However, Davey Richards got a hold of Ziggler and lifted him up in a vertical suplex position, so Dark Angel hopped off and hit a diving leg lariat just as Davey dropped him for the suplex.

Booker T: Now that's some quality teamwork right there, dawg.

The Dark Angel quickly rolled out of the ring as Leon Young headed towards Davey Richards and began to blatantly choke the life out of him, pounding his head against the canvas as he strangled a helpless Davey. Once outside the ring, Dark Angel took a hold of a ladder– this one had to be about 15 feet– then took it into the ring. Jordan Spearson noticed this and went charging towards him, but Dark Angel thrusted the ladder forwards and took him out. He then walked to the center of the ring and tried to find just the right spot, setting it up as directly under the belt as he could. He then decided it was in the right spot and focused his attention back at his eye level, only too see Zeke Nero bolting towards him for a clothesline. By now, Leon had finally let go of Richards' neck, and was beginning to lift him up. He then grabbed him by the head and slammed him face-first into the ground before climbing out of the ring. Now that he was outside, he too grabbed a ladder, which looked about the same height as the one Dark Angel had selected earlier. He took it into the ring, then went for something different; he set one end between to rungs of the already standing ladder, and leaned the other end on the top rope, creating a bridge of sorts (though it probably wouldn't be much useful in the transportation department). Meanwhile, Zeke Nero dazed Jordan Spearson with a quick kenka kick before driving him head-first into the canvas with a beautifully executed emerald fusion.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: And he dropped him right on his head with that emerald fusion!

Now that the two were back up again, Davey Richards and Dolph Ziggler began to brawl, trading punches. Finally, Dolph managed to accomplish something, hitting Davey with a leg drop bulldog. Now, Leon Young had a hold of Zeke Nero. He irish whipped him into the corner, then nailed him with a clothesline and began to lift him up to the top rope. On lower ground, Dark Angel took down Jordan Spearson with a capture suplex before lifting him back up for a sleeper slam. Meanwhile, back on the top rope, Zeke began to rain punches down onto Leon's head in attempt to break up the chokehold he had in. However, Leon nailed him back with a punch of his own with his free hand. Zeke was briefly dazed, but long enough for Leon to lift him off the top rope and spin around, chokeslamming him straight through the ladder!

Booker T: WHAT THE HELL!? Leon Young just chokeslammed Zeke through the ladder! Through the ladder! Not onto the ladder, through the ladder!
Jerry "The King" Lawler: That must've snapped his spine right in half, just like that ladder!

All the fighting stopped briefly for everyone to stare at Zeke Nero, laying motionless in between the halves of the ladder. With the rest of the competitors distracted, The Dark Angel jumped right into the competition, quickly scaling the ladder. However, Dolph Ziggler was the first to notice and decided he wouldn't allow this. He, too, began to climb the ladder on the opposite side. Dark Angel made it to the top first, and began to stretch his arm out as far as he could reach in attempt to grab a hold of the title. Dolph, however, began to nail him with blows to the gut, and DA stumbled down a rung. Dolph attempted to stun him with more punches. However, Dark Angel managed to block one and nail him with a punch of his own, and now it was Dolph Ziggler that stumbled down. The Dark Angel then reached under the rungs and grabbed his two legs. Dolph Ziggler fell back onto the ladder as Dark Angel pulled his legs through the rung, then hooked them over and leaned back, grabbing onto a lower rung for support... he had locked in his finishing move, the Figure Four Leglock, on the ladder!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Oh my god! He has his finishing submission maneuver locked in, the Figure Four Leglock, on the ladder! He must be in a world of pain!
Booker T: Yeah, dawg, that ladder has gotta be applying a whole lotta extra pressure to that hold.

However, The Dark Angel's 5 minutes of fame quickly ended when Leon Young grabbed a hold of the ladder. The massive human actually lifted the ladder up at least an inch into the air, with both men still on it, and tipped it over, causing Dark Angel to break up the hold and the two tumbling off the ladder and out of the ring.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Oh my god, look at the strength of that man! He just lifted a ladder up into the air with two men on top of it! That has to be at least 400 pounds total!

Now that Zeke Nero was completely out of it (and had been for a while) and The Dark Angel and Dolph Ziggler were both nearly unconscious as well, only Leon Young, Jordan Spearson, and Davey Richards were remaining standing. While Davey went to retrieve the ladder, Jordan Spearson attempted to take out the dominating Leon Young, spinning around him and jumping up to nail him with an inverted DDT. Davey re-entered the ring now, with a ladder, and placed it on the ground. He took out Jordan with a running STO, then lifted up the ladder and placed Jordan in between the two sides of it, slamming one down onto him before lifting up Leon Young in between his legs. He slowly began to lift up the 260something-pound behemoth over his shoulders, and somehow succeeded then proceeded to powerbomb him onto the ladder, in which Jordan was sandwiched between the two sides of. Now that Davey Richards was the only one standing, he rolled Jordan out from in between the ladder then set it up in the middle of the ring and began to climb. He made it to the top, then began to reach for the belt. However, by now, Zeke Nero had finally managed to stir. He crawled towards the ropes then reached up towards the second one, using it to (attempt to) haul himself up to his feet. Finally, he managed to stand, but just barely. He leaned against the ropes and clutched his back in pain as he attempted to regain stamina. By now, Davey Richards had just barely managed to grab a hold of the title, holding tight onto the belt as he attempted to yank it off the support. However, Zeke quickly noticed this, and with all his remaining strength, pushed the ladder down. Davey Richards had a tight grip, though, and kept his hands seemingly glued to the belt.

Booker T: Davey's got the belt! This could be it, dawg.

Suddenly, though, out of nowhere, Dark Angel went running up the turnbuckle. He leaped of and lashed his leg out, superkicking Davey in midair for his finisher, the Dark Kick. Davey Richards fingers slipped from the belt, and the two went toppling to the ground. Zeke Nero, relived to have no one else to get in his way, sat in the corner and closed his eyes in attempt to regain strength and energy, though his back still throbbed severely. Now, however, Leon Young was back up. Zeke was too tired to notice Leon charging towards him, but when Young's massive boot met his face, there was no way he could ignore the pain. Now, the most lively one was The Dark Angel, but Leon just wouldn't allow that. He began to lift him up then hauled him over his shoulders, and spun around... F5!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Oh my god! Another finisher, the F5, to follow up The Dark Angel's beautiful Dark Kick to Davey Richards in midair!

Now, everyone was out of it. Zeke Nero lay motionless by the ropes. Dolph Ziggler was still outside of the ring, but just barely stirring. The Dark Angel lay motionless on the canvas next to an excessively bleeding Jordan Spearson and Davey Richards, who had a small nosebleed but nothing more. Zeke Nero was also bleeding; a massive gash had formed on his back after the ladder incident. Being the only one standing, Leon did the obvious and began to set up a ladder then climb up it. He was only inches away now, and if he could manage to set free that belt, his future in this business would be surreal. He made it to the top and reached up, though being tall as he was, he didn't have to reach too far. He had finally managed to grasp the belt, and began to untie it from the support. Only a few twists away and that belt would be set free, but in Leon's hands. However, Dolph Ziggler was up now, and sprinting into the ring with all his remaining energy. He grabbed a hold of the ladder, and began to push. Leon, though, determined to win, pulled a Davey Richards and held onto the belt even without the support of a ladder below him. However, Leon Young was significantly heavier than Davey, and his weight caused the already loose belt to take them both crashing to the ground.

Ding ding ding!
Here's your winner, and the Pay Day Champion... Leon.... Young!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk6QUuBIFa0

The crowd began to boo heavily when the announcer had declared the winner, and Dolph Ziggler seemed just as disappointed. He nearly ripped his bleached locks out of his head in defeat, as Leon Young slowly crawled up to his feet and raised the title in the air, grinning sadistically.
Back to top Go down

Pay Day I
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: Miscellaneous :: Old Matches-
Jump to: