Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCejji2pOT0

When the ever-so-familiar song played, accompanied by none other than Phillip Phillips himself, the crowd cheered. However, Phillip sported a blank expression that would make any poker player jealous, hiding the mix of emotions bubbling up in his head. He released a breath of air, eyes locked on the ring as he walked down the ramp with a microphone in hand. Finally, he made it to the ring, walking up the steel steps before entering over the top rope. Despite taking his time to get to the squared circle, he quickly raised the microphone to speak as soon as he entered the ring.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Austin Cross betrayed me. Cody Rhodes took the International Championship from me unfairly. I was pressured to step down as CEO.

The crowd went silent as Phillip briefly lowered the microphone, then continued.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Those are just a few of the many unfortunate happenings I have encountered here in EHDW. Sure, I've won the International and now Tag Team Championships here. I founded it, and built the foundation that made it as successful as it is today. But I can't say I've had the best of luck here in my federation, after all I've done. You see, nobody appreciates my work. They see all these aspects of it, and they appreciate it, but they don't really think about who allowed it to happen... I allowed Cody Rhodes to have a shot at the International Championship, and how does he repay me? Blatantly attack me whilst innocently refereeing a match. Austin Cross. He has been my best friend since EWF. The last time we were in hot water was months ago, in UEW. But then, after all I've done for him... he just goes out and betray me. Perhaps he was just using me to get himself a championship, since clearly he couldn't have done it on his own.

Now there was hatred visibly burning in Phillip's eyes. He began to breathe heavily, angrily the more he thought about it.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
But that's all the past now. This... this is the present. And for the present, I have a match with Mr. Reckless. Just a normal match. One-on-one. No stipulation, no title, nothing. Just a match. Now, I know Mr. Reckless just as well as anyone else here... he's not a bad guy. I mean, of course, I learned that can change in the blink of an eye... but for now, he's a decent person. I don't plan on completely maiming him or anything, but I'm still determined as ever to win. I'm determined to Alabama slam this bad luck off the stage. So, Mr. Reckless, good luck in your match tonight... because if anything, you'll be the one needing it.

He dropped the microphone and continued up the ramp, relieved to finally let off some steam to someone who understands and always will... his loving fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCejji2pOT0
Back to top Go down

A New Beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: Miscellaneous :: Old Matches-
Jump to: