Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gold Digger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

Gold Digger Empty
PostSubject: Gold Digger   Gold Digger EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZwFkmAc4_o#t=3m21s

Phillip Phillips walked out with a microphone and his street clothes. The crowd cheered as he walked down the ramp with a huge grin plastered on his face. After entering the ring, he looked around then began to speak.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
As most of you hopefully know by now, I won my match against Cody Rhodes on Demolition.

The crowd cheered at their hero's victory.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
That's right, folks. Not only did I break his ribs, but I now will get a rematch for the International Championship!

The crowd cheered even more so now, chanting Phillip's name over and over again.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
But, you know, I'm a decent person, so I'm gonna do Cody a favor here. Cody, I want you to be 100% when I fight you... so, I'd like my rematch at EHDW's next pay-per-view... Hardcore... Halloween! Oh, no, but not just any match. That won't do. It will be a Hell in a Cell match!

Phillip grinned sadistically just at the thought of it, then tossed the microphone off into no place in particular and exited the arena.
Back to top Go down

Gold Digger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: Miscellaneous :: Old Matches-
Jump to: