Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HH .......

Go down 
AuthorMessage

HH ....... Empty
PostSubject: HH .......   HH ....... EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:01 pm

Kevin Nash walks out with 4 Police officers by his side , no music , mic in hand he enters the ring and starts talking

Kevin Nash :

at HH i have a match against ..... Alfred .. you see "KID" you think you can beat me "ha" ...... how many matches have you won ...
"0" so that just means that i am better than you ..........

and also after i beat you .... wich i will you will have to Quit ....... but like i said if you some what manage to beat me i have to retire ......
but i have a replacement ....... you will find out who that is at Hardcore Halloween ...... so alfred why don't you come out and Tell me something if you even try to attack me ........ you will be taken to the Nearest jail and you won't get the opprotunity to fight me ......so
come on out boy ......

(TBC by Alfred only)
Back to top Go down

HH ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: HH .......   HH ....... EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Alfred come out with the crowd cheering, Alfred darts to the ring and slides in. "Kev, lets rewind what happened at my first ppv match." On the titantron shows Alfred fighting Mark Henry for the Hardcore title then Nash comes in and Jacknives Alfred onto a steel chair. "You screawed me Kev and next Sunday I get my vengence. Oh and really you need cops to protech you? I can't belive I used to respect you, you make me sick.."
Back to top Go down

HH ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: HH .......   HH ....... EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Look they are out here for my Safety plus i don't want to injure you ......again "Hahahaha"
so Alfred come HH instead of Jackknifing you on a Steel Chair ........... i will Jackknife you on the announce Table .......
Back to top Go down

HH ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: HH .......   HH ....... EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:34 pm

"Nash come Harcore Holloween I will do 1 of 2 things 1 being making you tap the fuck out and 2 being I knock you the fuck out but one way or the other I will win at Hardcore Holloween now I gotta get ready for my match against Chris Tame so I'll see you next Sunday." Alfred walks away with the crowd cheering.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HH ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: HH .......   HH ....... Empty

Back to top Go down

HH .......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: Miscellaneous :: Old Matches-
Jump to: