Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEAN MASTERS' OFFER TO ZEKE NERO

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SEAN MASTERS' OFFER TO ZEKE NERO Empty
PostSubject: SEAN MASTERS' OFFER TO ZEKE NERO   SEAN MASTERS' OFFER TO ZEKE NERO EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:49 pm

*Sean Masters walks out with a microphone and sits on the ramp*

Sean Masters
"Cut the music, cut the music..."

*The music stops*

"People, I have to admit, I was being selfish last week. I was thinking about myself and my own success, which would have got me nowhere. It was only until Kigi Kingston and his band of jokers beat me down that I realized who I should be celebrating my successes with. You! Every single fan in this building..."

*A few of the fans are won over, but the majority are still booing him*

"There was a reason I changed my theme music. It reminds me of my greatest ever achievement. And, I would like to reform the team that I received that success from. My team, Degeneration neXus may not fully reform, but I'm looking for my former tag partner. Zeke Nero, if you're in the back, I have a question. Would you like to re-unite with me and win the Tag Team titles?" [right]

[center]*Sean places his microphone down, stands up and waits for Zeke's response*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEAN MASTERS' OFFER TO ZEKE NERO   SEAN MASTERS' OFFER TO ZEKE NERO EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:51 am

*Nero comes out to a barrage of boos*

Zeke Nero
So Sean you want me and you to team up. You want me and you to reform Degeneration-neXus that poor excuse of a team. No thanks, but I have a new offer, join Fortune the most dominating force of EHDW the team of champions. We already have the Tag Team champions and so we will have the Hardcore Champinoship which will be held by yours truly. So Sean what do you

*Nero extends his arm*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEAN MASTERS' OFFER TO ZEKE NERO   SEAN MASTERS' OFFER TO ZEKE NERO EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:00 am

*Sean momentarily thinks about refusing Zeke's offer, but eventually extends his hand and shakes Zeke's*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEAN MASTERS' OFFER TO ZEKE NERO   SEAN MASTERS' OFFER TO ZEKE NERO Empty

Back to top Go down

SEAN MASTERS' OFFER TO ZEKE NERO
Page 1 of 1