Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Austin Cross issues an open Challenge for the Hardcore Title, RIGHT NOW.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Austin Cross issues an open Challenge for the Hardcore Title, RIGHT NOW. Empty
PostSubject: Austin Cross issues an open Challenge for the Hardcore Title, RIGHT NOW.   Austin Cross issues an open Challenge for the Hardcore Title, RIGHT NOW. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:41 pm

Austin Cross walked out, with his Hardcore Championship around his waist. The Crowd went wild at the sight of the "Sensation that's sweepin' the Nation". Cross sprinted down the the ring, slapping hands, before hurling his body over the top rope. He rolled when he landed, and stood up. He climbed the Turnbuckle and raised both his arms, forming an "X" and backflipping off. He grabbed a mic. "Guys, i'm just like all of you..." A fan screamed out Fucking Awesome, and Cross laughed. "Well, that, and I'm a fan. And just like you, I want to see this Title fought for. We hail ourselves as the Most hardcore Fed, So why not? I'm issuing and open challenge to ANYONE, come fight me, RIGHT NOW" Cross set the mic down, and waited with a slight grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross issues an open Challenge for the Hardcore Title, RIGHT NOW.   Austin Cross issues an open Challenge for the Hardcore Title, RIGHT NOW. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:08 pm

nobody comes out and Austin keeps waiting.

Last edited by Edge on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross issues an open Challenge for the Hardcore Title, RIGHT NOW.   Austin Cross issues an open Challenge for the Hardcore Title, RIGHT NOW. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:58 pm

Cross layed there, obviously dazed. When he was ready, he stood back up, using the ropes. He was obviously pissed about the pre-match hit. He smiled as he pushed past to the ref, and hit Edge upside the head with the Brass Knuckled hidden in his hand. He pounced on him, hitting him repeatedly in his face, causing a huge bloody gap to form above his Right Eye. The ref tried to pull Cross of, but Austin pushed him away, and kicked Edge in the head. He then smiled as the blood poured down Edge's face. Austin ORDERED them to Ring-The-Bell, then pulled the Ref up from the ground. Cross locked in the Crossface on Edge. Edge tapped immediately, pounding the ground, but Austin wouldn't let go. He was PISSED, and this was NOT a side the fan's had ever seen before. Cross would not let go, even after the match, and Edge was knocked unconscious. Austin stood up and spit on him, before grabbing his title and strolling away, a weird grin stretching over his face.

Last edited by Austin Cross on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross issues an open Challenge for the Hardcore Title, RIGHT NOW.   Austin Cross issues an open Challenge for the Hardcore Title, RIGHT NOW. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:32 pm

"Hey there Aussie! You put my real opponent for Hardcore Halloween out of action. Is this still an open challenge? Or are you too scared you'll end up like Zeke?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austin Cross issues an open Challenge for the Hardcore Title, RIGHT NOW.   Austin Cross issues an open Challenge for the Hardcore Title, RIGHT NOW. Empty

Back to top Go down

Austin Cross issues an open Challenge for the Hardcore Title, RIGHT NOW.
Page 1 of 1