Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hell in a Cell

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:42 am

Cody Rhodes walked out to the ring with a single brown paper bag with "Phillip Phillips" over the top of it.

Now, as some of you incompetent idiots might not know, the main event at Hardcore Halloween is myself vs Phillip Phillips for this championship...now, i'd just like to add one more stipulation. If I win, you have to wear this paper bag over your head for the 2 months after that, at all times. Now, I don't care if you send your stooges from Decapitation Station during the match, because Fortune will back me up there. And also, I don't really care if you don't accept, because that just proves you don't have confidence in yourself, and that, frankly, you don't have the balls to accept.

Cody lowered the mic and waited for a response.

TBC: P2
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZwFkmAc4_o#t=3m21s

Phillip Phillips returned Cody's challenge, walking out to the arena shortly after he finished speaking. The crowd grew excited as soon as Phillip's music hit the speaker system, already knowing what was to come after hearing the familiar song so many times. As he slowly proceeded down the ramp, he raised the microphone and began to speak.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Cody, Cody, Cody... are you kidding me?

He chuckled and shook his head, then turned back to Cody.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
What kind of stipulation is that? Damn, I was expecting you to ask for a title shot or something if you win. Like a normal wrestler. Then again, you're anything but sane.

The crowd laughed at Phillip's remark, and he only grinned at their reaction before continuing to speak.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Anyways, I don't accept. I mean, are you kidding me? Do you know how awkward that would be? Not only would that flimsy piece of shit fall off after two minutes, but...

He tried to think of the proper description.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Just... what the fuck?
Back to top Go down

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:43 am

Cody laughed a bit at Phil.

So, you really don't have the balls for a stipulation. Tell you what, if I win, it's Fortune vs You in a handicap match on the Demolition after Hardcore Halloween. If you win, your little stable fights me in a handicap match. Maybe you'll have the intestinal fortitude to accept that one.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:32 pm

Phillip rolled his eyes and shook his head.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS?
"Stipulation"? Really? What kind of stipulation is that? Anyways, how the fuck am I supposed to fight-- what, 7 men? At once?
Back to top Go down

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:36 pm

Cody laughed.

Eh, what the hell, i'll take it down to four. Only because i'll probably have a match against that old, past his prime jackass Edge that night.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin
Phillip Phillips

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:39 pm

Phillip sighed and questioned Cody's sanity before continuing.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Fine, I'll accept, but that's still unfair as fuck, just for the record. So don't rub it in my face if I lose.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell in a Cell
Page 1 of 1