Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chris and Christina Tame's message to Shawn Michaels

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chris and Christina Tame's message to Shawn Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Chris and Christina Tame's message to Shawn Michaels   Chris and Christina Tame's message to Shawn Michaels EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:20 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mtt0vc3_F34

Shawn Michaels' Music plays and out comes Chris and Christina Tame dressing as him.

Chris Tame

ROLL THE MUSIC!

Christina Tame

SPEAR!SPEAR!SPEAR!

Chris Tame

I think I'm cute,I've got a blond goattee *Chris points at his chin* I've got the moves,that injures ALL OF THEM,kick in the head,back on the floor, Jordan Spearson,can't wrestle ANYMORE,I'm just a Sexy Chris.

Christina Tame

SEXYYYYY CHRIIIIS,I'm not your hot chick HOOOOOT CHIIIIICK.

Chris Tame

WOOO.I make them tap,I can just pin them,but I enjoy dismantling them,they hear my voice,they run away I intimidate them,all day long.

Chris Tame

YEAH!
Back to top Go down

Chris and Christina Tame's message to Shawn Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris and Christina Tame's message to Shawn Michaels   Chris and Christina Tame's message to Shawn Michaels EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:51 pm

Edge comes out with a midget that looks like HBK

Edge

Hey BK here wanted to buy your song and replace his original song with that. Right HBK?

Midget HBK

I'm not your boy toy, I am just a sexy boy.

Edge

Um you might have been considered sexy back in the early 50s but now you come out in the stupidest oufits. Now admit to everyone that you are not sexy and just an a guy that belong in the 80s more than the 21st century.

Midget

I am not sexy. But you are cause Edge rules. I want to be like Edge not an 80s idiot anymore. Give me sunglasses.

Edge hands him a pair of sunglasses

Midget

5 SECOND POSE 5 SECOND POSE.

The midget does the pose but then edge kicks him in the head and then brings him in the ring holding him by his hair. He then tells Chris Tame to spear HBK. Chris Tame does and the midget goes down. Edge pulls the midget to the corner and tells Christina to do the allstalling suplex facebuter(you need to shorten this name) and then she does it.

Edge

Wow HBK so this is the showstopper? I got to say you disappointed me.

Suddenly HBK's music hits and he comes running down to the ring.

Last edited by Edge on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Chris and Christina Tame's message to Shawn Michaels
Page 1 of 1