Extreme High-Definition Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christina backstage segment

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Christina backstage segment Empty
PostSubject: Christina backstage segment   Christina backstage segment EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:38 am

Christina Tame is seen knocked out backstage with a chair under her head and another chair besides it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christina backstage segment   Christina backstage segment EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:43 am

Edge walks by and sees her on the ground then calls for the medics

Edge looks around for clues to who could have done this and then finds two. A broken mirror and a see through mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christina backstage segment   Christina backstage segment EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:47 am

*blank*

Last edited by Edge on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christina backstage segment   Christina backstage segment EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:49 am

Christina is dragged on a stretcher.Edge notices a paper sticking out of Christina's pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christina backstage segment   Christina backstage segment EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:55 am

Edge pulls the note out of pocket and reads it

"I don't need no stupid worthless eye candy to help me win, I do that just fine on my own."

Edge puts it in his pocket then accompanies the medics as they stretcher Christina into an ambulance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christina backstage segment   Christina backstage segment EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:31 am

Jordan Spearson Ready for our match against P2 And Cole Scor....woah edge you dog you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christina backstage segment   Christina backstage segment Empty

Back to top Go down

Christina backstage segment
Page 1 of 1